Parting Out 1992 FJ80 Runs and Shifts Good, Looks Good (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no, I only have a driver side right now.

No, and they are nothing more than a piece of aluminum angle iron 1 x 1 x battery width and two threaded rods hooked at bottom. You can build an almost exact factory duplicate for about $12, and it wont corrode like metal

I live in Los Angeles and would like to buy both sets of front headlights from your 91 eighty series as well as all four interior grey door panels. If possible I would like to also purchase the rear right passenger window actuator. I would be willing to come to you and save shipping costs. I live in the 91364.

Please see personal message sent to you.
Thanks.

Center air intake tube. See attached pic, circled in red. Mine has gone MIA.. needing one asap.

PN:
17883-61030

Thanks,

3fe air intake splice.jpg

I am sorry, if I do have it, I can't locate it now, but will try to keep my eyes open. Could this possibly be replaced with PVC?

YES, see your personal message

I now have another 91 I am parting out at same time. This one is Ruby Red with grey interior. Good transmission in this one

I now have another 91 I am parting out at same time. This one is Ruby Red with grey interior. Good transmission in this one

How much for the 440? And how much for the t-case?

500 for the trans, $250 for T Case

I DO HAVE A FRONT BUMPER AVAILABLE NOW in good condition

Hey Paul,

Looking for a front driver's side corner light (lens is cracked on my '91).

-Mitchell

Please see personal message

Lots of part are still left including transmission valve body, T-case, engine block, ECU, doors, flares, glass,................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom