For Sale 1992 FJ80 Land Cruiser - Southern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1992 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser. 283,XXX miles and still going strong. I'm located in Camarillo, Ca 93012. $11,000

It has the 3FE 4.0L inline 6 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, and full time AWD with the ability to go into low range offroad. It has a center locker and an Aussie rear locker.

ARB Front bumper with Smittybilt winch with synthetic line
Stellarbuilt rock sliders
Stellarbuilt rear bumper with tire and gas can carrier
Yakamia roof load bars
Nitto gears 5.29 (not as low as it sounds, I still cruise at 75mph)
(5) 35 inch Cooper SST Pro Mud tires on steel wheels
3 inch bilstein lift with air bags in the rear for the heavy loads
Snorkel for clean air and deeper water crossings

Like all Land Cruisers from this era it leaks a little oil but nothing drastic. The driver seat is a little warn, the visor doesn't stay all the way up, and there is no third row seat but they are easy to find on craigslist if you really want them.

This is a 26 year old Land Cruiser that can get you anywhere you need to go, just not fast. Please ask any questions you might have. This is not a brand new Tacoma/4Runner so don't expect it to behave that way. However if you want a rugged 4x4 with solid axles, classic styling, and amazing off-roading capabilities known the world over - this is for you.

DM any questions you might have

free bump from a fellow 3FE owner. Nice rig.

Nice rig. I'm a big 3FE 91-92 fan. Good luck with the sale.

Well now that some of the busy time for me is over I would like to get back to selling this. Price drop to $10,000

Really nice setup. I should of gone with this one, but just picked up a completely stock 92. Someone will enjoy this soon I hope!

I have been so busy enjoying this that I forgot that I was trying to sell it. Throw in a career change and I haven't been good about getting back to people trying to buy it. Sorry for the lack of responses. Anyway I am trying to sell it again. the mileage has gone up some but the vehicle is basically what is described above plus a new battery.

New price is $9,800

I'll be sure to check back and respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom