For Sale 1991 FJ80 Land Cruiser on eBay again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm listing my 1991 Land Cruiser on eBay. I took care of several minor issues. I have about $8,000 invested in the truck and I purchased it for $5,800. It has under 100,000 miles. So, if you are looking for a low mileage FJ80, here it is. I have a buy it now price and a reserve set. If I get close to what I have in it, I would be happy. Buy it now is $16,500 and reserve price is below that number for the auction. For those who think it is high, I have $8,000 into the maintenance and repairs above and beyond my purchase price. If you buy a FJ80 you will have to spend to get it right and if it has over 150,000 miles your truck will not be worth as much as one with lower mileage. With this one you buy it and spend just a bit more and you will have a perfect truck.

This is the lowest mileage FJ80 available on either AutoTrader, eBay and Craigslist that I have found. They all seem to have over 100k and many are well over 200k.

I have a 1996 FZJ80 as well that I am keeping. I would love to keep it, but I just do not have the room.

Toyota : Land Cruiser FJ80 80 Series

See More photos on PhotoBucket

Eric_Strand's Library

New Head Gasket by a previous owner who is a mechanic
New Battery
New Windshield
New Starter
Fuel Injectors Cleaned and Serviced
Tuned-Up
Oil Changed
New Brakes Front and Rear (Callipers, Rotors, Pads all new in front, Pads and rebuild in the rear)
New Tires BF GoodRich Rugged Terrain
Balanced and Alligment
Wheels from FZJ80 1996
Locking Hub Conversion
Clean Interior without the rips and tears (Very Little Wear, considering the age of the truck)
All Records from previous dealer/mechanic and all records since I have owned it
Original Tools and Jack
Original Manual
Upgraded Center Console and Pad
Wheel Caps OEM for Locking Hubs
New Hood Insulation
Clear JDM Style Turn Indicators
New Land Cruiser Badges
New Shocks
Engine does not burn or leak oil
New Radiator
New Windsheild Wipers
New Windsheild Wiper Pump
De-Smogged
Original Rear Floor Mats (Fronts are older from a FZJ80 in ok condition)
#206 (one of the first FJ80s in the USA
AutoCheck Score 44 out of 56 within range See the Ebay listing for the full report.

The Bad
Mirrors are not power adjustable after the shakey mirror fix
Paint shows it's age with clear coat peeling, chips, and fading (Still looks ok for 25 year old.)
1 minor accident shown on AutoCheck, repaired back in 1992. Front fender.
Minor cosmetic issues

DSCN0168_zps4evvrl4d.jpg

Just lowered the Buy It Now Price ($12,500) and the reserve is lower than that. I will be losing money if it sells, but someone will get a great truck.

Looks like it is going to sell, it just hit its reserve at $10k. Auction ends on Monday evening. It will be a bittersweet day to sell this. Although, keeping 2 Land Cruisers in great mechanical shape is not for the weak in the wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom