SOLD 1990 LN106 Hilux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Red
1990 Toyota LN106 Hilux
***LOCATED ON VANCOUVER ISLAND, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA*** Eligible for US import.

177,000 miles (285,000 km)
2.8l naturally aspirated diesel (Toyota 3L engine)
5 speed manual transmission
Factory solid axle
Crew cab
Right hand drive (RHD)
Solid frame, minor rust in cab was professionally repaired in 2019.
Stock condition

Recent work:
Timing belt and water pump: 255,000 km
Injection pump full rebuild: 260,000 km
Radiator recore: 260,000 km. Had the shop install the largest core available to support a potential turbo.
Rear axle, rear brakes, and rear driveshaft rebuilt: 270,000 km
New tires: 30x9.5r15 BFG AT2s: 270,000 km
Replace clutch, including new single mass flywheel and new rear main seal: 285,000 km
Lots of other smaller work done (e.g. new: tailgate, speedo cable, e-brake cable, antenna), always used OEM parts when available.

Includes:
Custom aluminum canopy made for the truck.
Full 2LTE turbo setup with a new turbo, if you want to go that route. This truck has never been turboed.
A variety of other spare parts.

Items to note that may require attention:
Body: Some rust starting above the right rear wheel, around the lower rear of the bed, as well as upper left windshield frame. Dent in the left rear of the bed. Paint has scratches from branches rubbing on logging roads.
Interior: Large water stain on the bottom cushion of the rear seat.
Mechanical: Missing the tailpipe after the muffler. AC does not blow cold, all stock parts are there.

This is my daily driver and it is ready to go. I have done my best to show areas of damage and wear in the photo album. Happy to answer any questions and give a video tour over signal/whatsapp. Selling because I need something a little bit bigger with the growing family, so I am importing a diesel Land Cruiser.

Asking price: $17,000 USD. Will include the services of a customs broker at asking price to make the paperwork easy. (It also isn’t too hard to DIY import if you prefer - check out Gilmorneau's thread in the importing forum).

Detailed photos here: LN106 Hilux - https://photos.app.goo.gl/3sEF3M3PJ4ZjCPJ89

For more info or to come take a look, you can call or text me at (250) 739-0899

EAG_0264.JPG

EAG_0262.JPG

EAG_0257.JPG

EAG_0247.JPG

EAG_0245.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom