klip SILVER Star 10 Year 15 Year Joined Nov 18, 2009 Threads 3 Messages 351 Location Paradise, CA Aug 27, 2026 #161 The rubber mounts are available from AA. It would help if the block side mount extended all the way over the rubber. It looks like they were cut too short. Maybe put a thick fender washer on top of them to help them out a little.
The rubber mounts are available from AA. It would help if the block side mount extended all the way over the rubber. It looks like they were cut too short. Maybe put a thick fender washer on top of them to help them out a little.
O onemanarmy 10 Year 15 Year Joined Apr 26, 2010 Threads 63 Messages 6,043 Location Raleigh, NC Aug 27, 2026 Thread starter #162 Yea, I'm not sure whats up with the too-short pieces. I didn't do the install. Slowly getting around to tidying up the things they didn't do correctly, but it has been 10+ years since the swap, and its performed OK.
Yea, I'm not sure whats up with the too-short pieces. I didn't do the install. Slowly getting around to tidying up the things they didn't do correctly, but it has been 10+ years since the swap, and its performed OK.