1990 FJ62 3FE with auto tranny and t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BALDYLOX said:
how much for the tcase to Sacramento/Reno area?

I guess it weighs about 125lbs. Coming from 03036. I would be happy to crate it and drop it at Forward Air.

if this were three weeks ago, I could've dropped it off for you cheaply.

Transmission and T-case.

I ripped the motor apart. Actually the block looked decent.
transmission.jpg
transmission1.jpg

i see above some are interested but i just want the t-case. if nobody else follows through san francisco (SFO) is the closest forward air location. PM me with details if applicable.

Heh, I am not sure I want to remove the t-case now that I found out it needs to be partially disassembled to come off. Unless you don't mind it coming in pieces?

Have you sold the efi system and 3fe head?

grendel said:
Heh, I am not sure I want to remove the t-case now that I found out it needs to be partially disassembled to come off. Unless you don't mind it coming in pieces?

so long as all the pieces make it into the box: no problem. i plan to rebuild it anyway.

3FE is sold.

Transmission is still up for grabs.

Driving to KY and SC next week from NH.

Easy to drop this stuff off!

I need the high pressure hose that runs from the PS pump (with the compression fitting end), to the steering box....it's all one piece. Still got that? Part # 60 on the fiche

Last edited:
dieselbigot said:
I need the high pressure hose that runs from the PS pump (with the compression fitting end), to the steering box....it's all one piece. Still got that? Part # 60 on the fiche
Chassis was ripped apart and sent off to the crusher. Sorry.

Tailgate Top Rattle Clips

Hi,

Do you still have the little spring loaded "anti-rattle" devices (for lack of anything better to call them!) that moungt on the body for the tailgate window?

That's probably a lousy description! If you can't figure out what I mean, email me at bwoods@integrity.com and I'll send you a pix of them!

Thanks,
Skybill

Still got this thing, can ship via Amtrak dirt cheap, like 50.00 to most places.

I want it gone.

I am NOT splitting the t-case off of it, now that I found I have to dissassemble the entire t-case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom