1990 FJ62 3FE with auto tranny and t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1990 auto tranny and t-case

Tranny and t-case rebuilt 20K miles ago. Worked well before I ripped the truck apart.

Located in Derry NH.
500 obro. Cheap shipping available.

Last edited:
I also have the rest of the truck that is being ripped apart.

I was going to drop in a chevy drive train, but I hit the breaking point today with more rust.

Once you start thinking of what you need/want, well to add to my previous post on your other post: hardware for the mud flaps, hardware for and bumper end caps front and rear. Let me know here or directly at mpeagan@nc.rr.com. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Rear bumper is already gone and this truck didn't have mud flaps, or they were removed by the previous owner.

Front bumper is solid as are the caps.

Well, I have the entire drivetrain out and for sale right now. Someone may be interested in the tranny and t-case separately.

bump. I am willing to separate and get this dang thing out of my garage.

What color is the interior? If its brown I'd be interested in the seat belts.....front and rear. Also...what's the condition of the dash? Please let me know.
Here's my e-mail Swampymarsh@fuse.net

Thanks Dave

how much for the steering box and shaft (firewall to the steering box)

swampymarsh said:
What color is the interior? If its brown I'd be interested in the seat belts.....front and rear. Also...what's the condition of the dash? Please let me know.
Here's my e-mail Swampymarsh@fuse.net

Thanks Dave

Interior is gray and mostly out.

The seats are ok, could use a re-covering.

since you said rust i doubt these parts are any good, but I need all the rear heater lines if they are not rusted. if you need me to i can find the page on SOR that has the diagram.

how much for the front and rear thirds shipped to 83445?

89s rule said:
since you said rust i doubt these parts are any good, but I need all the rear heater lines if they are not rusted. if you need me to i can find the page on SOR that has the diagram.

They are toasted. The PO did some wonderful things with copper pipe...

TTT.

Got this sitting in my garage and I really, really want it gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom