For Sale 1989 FJ62 98K Original Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 FJ62 totally gone through front to back. 98K original miles everything works perfectly just like when she was new.
Custom paint, lift, wheels and tires.
$28,750 OBO
CALL OR TEXT CHAD ANYTIME

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

Be careful here. This is a discordant truck. Blue exterior, obviously a fresh spray, brown interior. Not a match. Notice all the accolades are also from others with just a few posts. Could be the same person. Might be an OK truck but it strikes me this one needs extra special evaluation before purchase for almost $30K.

Here's what I think. It's an average FJ62 with unknown miles, a fresh spray of blue paint and some bolt ons-roof rack, ugly wheels, and front bumper. And the poster is not an IH8MUD person. They opened their account to sell this truck. That's not cool.

So Chad... are you a flipper? A dealer? Or, have you owned this truck a long time and are just now getting around to a sale? You are asking a mint of money for what is to me a suspect truck.

Like how did it survive almost 30 years with just 98K miles. You need a back story for this kind of money. But honestly, there are enough red flags, I would not buy this truck.

Here's a recommendation if you really want nearly $30k for it.

Verification of miles on the truck
Why it was repainted the wrong color
Pictures before it was painted
Independent mechanics statement of condition
Compression numbers for all 6 cylinders

eBay, sweety...ever heard of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom