For Sale 1989 FJ62 199k mi Kansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, the time has come for me to part ways with my champagne-coloured 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. It's a wrench, but I need a bigger vehicle. Since I've had her I've put around $10k in to making her a daily driver (I can provide receipts). The majority was done at Molle Toyota, a few things at Weaver's over in Shawnee (Previous owner's shop of choice). This car has been my daily driver since March and has never left me stranded, the engine and transmission are strong, 4WD works like a charm. I had her out in the snow and the traction was unbelievable! Now, this is a 27 year old truck and it is not perfect -- I would describe it as survivor that has been kept completely stock. The clearcoat is faded in a few places, the driver's seat is torn, there's some surface rust that I haven't had the time or money to address. There are a few other minor issues as well but nothing that affects driveability. Body is straight save for a dent on the rear passenger door. Door cards are in good condition. She has less than 200,000 miles at this time which is low for a Cruiser this old. I've put just over 4k miles on her. No roof rack. Headlights are new, one of the brights is new. New heater core. Water pump was done in March. I'm asking $15k but I'm willing to negotiate as I need to sell ASAP. Cash only. Thanks for your interest!

1989 Toyota Land Cruiser

IMG_2375.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom