For Sale 1988 Toyota LandCruiser FJ62 4x4! Rare Blue; Only 134K Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of the cleanest, lowest miles (134k) Landcruisers out there. Rare blue paint.

The below is how I purchased the vehicle in 2015:

1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 in very nice condition. This 62 was originally a Houston vehicle that was garaged for many years and driven very little. It has primarily lived in the south and west, and has averaged 4500 miles per year since bought new in 1988. Adult Owned and Maintained with an extensive listed list of recent mechanical items that were serviced in 2013. Drives very tight, cruises at 70 mph, automatic transmission is silk smooth, no harsh noises, or clunks. 131,000 Original Miles Original Toyota Blue Code 8B2 Original Rims w/New BFG All Terrain Radial Tires including spare Original, super clean OEM interior with no stains or major tears. The lower bolster of the driver's seat does have a small tear none on the fabric. Original Radio is under the drive seat and has been replaced with Alpine CD/Tuner with Polk speakers. All of the standard features of the FJ62 are there. Power Windows, door locks, Power Steering, Power Breaks, AC, etc. LED interior lighting, Power Rear View Exterior Mirrors In May of 2013 the following Services were performed: New Valves and Head / New Rods / New and Machined New Old Man Emu Springs and Shocks / Front and Rear New Sway Bar Extenders New Steering Stabilizer (OME) New Front Break Lines New Battery Tray New Interstate Battery New Plugs, Wires, Distributor New Belts and Hoses New Vac Lines Rebuilt Injectors Cleaned Valves New Valve Cover Gasket New Water Pump New Power Steering Pump New Oil Pressure Sender New Front Brake Rotors, pads, and Calipers New Rear Drum Breaks, shoes, wheel cylinders, and rebuild kit Repacked front wheel bearings New transmission filter-system flush, and new gasket New Master Cylinder New Muffler and Tailpipe New Tranny Pan New Alternator Front and Rear Diff fluids / Transfer Case fluids changed at 125,000 miles This is a super clean, original, FJ62. Great Daily Driver, or Drive it on weekends and watch prices continue to rise.

In 2015, I added the Thule Roof rack and found OEM second row headrests. I also reinstalled the original radio. Had bubbled window tint removed as well.

In 2016, I had significant work completed under the hood such as newer engine from FJ80 (has 88k miles on it), radiator refreshed, new oil pump installed, etc - receipts for all.

Known issues; needs new antenna, AC compressor could use a refreshing, minor tear in side of driver seat (like they all get), and the paint has the standard dings and scratches for being almost 30 years old.

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom