For Sale 1988 FJ62, Phoenix AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my 1988 FJ62. It has the 4.0 automatic in it. I honestly do not know much about these things so I figured Id sell it to the enthusiasts. It has about 230k miles on it and currently is not running(no fuel delivery, Fuel pump). I had planned to fix it up real nice but realized the rear subframe has a good amount of rust. So i came around looking for a donor frame and decided that I would just sell it and focus on other projects due to the lack of space to do a frame swap. There is also some rust bubbling through the paint in the fender areas but that wasn't really a concern like the frame is. Anyways, I can do me best to answer any questions you guys may have but again this is my first time dealing with these cars.
I'm looking for $4500. Let me know if interested.
20170217_110729.jpg
20170217_110715.jpg
20170217_110706.jpg
20170217_110652.jpg

it might be a simple fix for the fuel issue. check in the driver rear quarter below the jack.
pics of the rear frame?

Hopefully these pics you can see it good. I tried the jumper trick in the diagnostic port. Couldn't hear the pump run. Not sure what you mean by checking that rear area. Are those the pump relays?
20170218_134057.jpg
20170218_134044.jpg
20170218_134018.jpg

Hopefully these pics you can see it good. I tried the jumper trick in the diagnostic port. Couldn't hear the pump run. Not sure what you mean by checking that rear area. Are those the pump relays?

there's a connection that goes bad in the driver rear quarter panel, below the jack mount.
if the connection is bad, jumping the diagnostic port still won't work.

The frame is not so bad. Not bad at all, from what I'm seeing.

I'd like to come see it this coming Tuesday. You around then?

So I actually probably won't be able to show anything until the 10th of February. I also ended up putting a fuel pump in the truck. It runs nows but I now need a water pump too. So that'll be done this weekend and hopefully will be drive able. I'll keep everyone updated. I'm also considering pulling the body from the frame and fixing that issue. So, I may pull add and then repost when finished.... But not for 4500

So I just realized that last post said February 10th. I meant March 10th. Anyways, I'm available today and part of tomorrow to show and then can't until the 10th. I spent last night putting in a water pump and flushing the cooling system. Runs great now! I've driven it about 30 miles, no issues.
First time I've driven one of these, I'm impressed it's a fun truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom