For Sale 1987 hj60, springfield, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

483,000 km (approximately 300,000 miles). Daily driver. no turbo. Registered and titled in Oregon. Originally a Canadian vehicle, Left Hand Drive. Rust in usual spots, worst on rear wheel wells, not bad other places. New exhaust and muffler, as of today, new rear brakes. I looked for a diesel lc forever, and don't really need to sell, I'm just weighing the amount of work I need to do, the fact I have a new job and new kid, and how much time I have in the immediate future, and came up with a price that would make me have a hard time keeping it. $8,000.00 can make this vehicle yours.
I can't get the images to download, so here's the Craigslist link:
1987 hj60 Toyota landcruiser diesel

483,000 km (approximately 300,000 miles). Daily driver. no turbo. Registered and titled in Oregon. Originally a Canadian vehicle, Left Hand Drive. Rust in usual spots, worst on rear wheel wells, not bad other places. New exhaust and muffler, as of today, new rear brakes. I looked for a diesel lc forever, and don't really need to sell, I'm just weighing the amount of work I need to do, the fact I have a new job and new kid, and how much time I have in the immediate future, and came up with a price that would make me have a hard time keeping it. $8,000.00 can make this vehicle yours.
I can't get the images to download, so here's the Craigslist link:

hi there - just checking to see if you still have this truck? craigsllist links have expired - maybe you sold it?

Thanks,
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom