For Sale 1987 fj 60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_2877.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG
IMG_2879.JPG
IMG_2880.JPG
parts just off a 1987 fj60'with 180,000 miles on it . Prices are what you guys think is fair plus shipping. Please don't be an ass about it as some of you can be.

I am more the fair, also don't call dibs on any parts and not come thru. Thus has happened before. Also don't ask me a million questions. I don't have a lot of time to spend on this.

Thanks
James

IMG_2881.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG
IMG_2884.JPG
IMG_2885.JPG
More

Hi, I'm interested in the back cardboard panels. Pm me Thanks, Mike

Rear square panels are sold

PM on Alternator and brackets

Alternator and bracket is sold, also I will not take less then $100 for the PS pump and bracket

James

Still interested in hood lock mechanism and igniter ... And how much you want for that cinder block ? :p

Still interested in hood lock mechanism and igniter ... And how much you want for that cinder block ? :p
Spike
I can not find the latch, I know I have it. Igniter I can do $40 shipped,cynder block $700

Power steering pump still available if so I will take first dibs.

Power steering pump still available if so I will take first dibs.

I am waiting on payment of $100 shipped if it fails I will let you know

Thanks
James

OK, will take Igniter. Fair price on cinder block since they're discontinued by Toyota :D

I know how it goes on trying to find things that you just saw a month ago ...

Please PM Paypal info, and no rush on shipping, and should you happen to come across the hood latch while you're going thru junk, please include.

Rocker silver things are sold
PS pump and bracket are sold as well

OK, will take Igniter. Fair price on cinder block since they're discontinued by Toyota :D

I know how it goes on trying to find things that you just saw a month ago ...

Please PM Paypal info, and no rush on shipping, and should you happen to come across the hood latch while you're going thru junk, please include.
PayPal is kiddplain@aol.com I will look better tomorrow and if I find it I will put in box with igniter

Thanks
James

All 4 door panels please, need price and better pictures.

All 4 door panels please, need price and better pictures.

All 4 panels $85 shipped,front have speaker cut outs. I will take a better look tomorrow at them. Might not be sellable.

All 4 panels $85 shipped,front have speaker cut outs. I will take a better look tomorrow at them. Might not be sellable.

Thanks, looking forward to the pictures.

Better photos please of the B-pillar plastic trim pieces (one is behind the rectangular cargo area panel in your first photo). Do you have both sides? I'd be interested if they are not cracked. Also one or two tow hooks. Thanks.

All parts shipped out

Thanks again
James

I'll give you $150 for the bell housing, crossmember and shifter plate (if available). Plus shipping to 78154.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom