SOLD 1986 FJ60 Very Clean, Low Mile-Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my very clean '86 FJ60 with only 134k miles and no rust. Lots of documentation and pics to follow. Color is 8B2 used '86-'90.
Through Auto Check (pic of copy below) and conversation from the PO, this 60 started life in Colorado for 13 years, then Lexington KY for 9 years, then Atlanta for 7 years then to me in March of 2015. Just like my 40, I bought this LC off a trusted Mud member. Since March of '15 I have only put 800 miles on it.
When I bought this it was already in great shape, I have since made it even better, detail below.
Sometime before the Mud member I bought from it had been repainted, he wasn't sure of when so sometime before 2008 and this paint still looks real nice and durable. When I bought it, it had a few very minor usual rust bubbles that I had professionally repaired with proper metal replacement by a trusted friend that owns a very reputable local body shop. The only part that was repainted was where it was repaired and it was taken down to bare metal before painted. I have this very well documented with pictures below.
This 60 drives tight and fantastic. Starts easy and hasn't failed me. Oil leaks fixed (see documentation below).
The goods:
Bone stock drive train, engine, trany, axles and gears.
OME lift
New 33" BFG AT's
ARB front bumper
9k# Superwinch with new fairlead and new handheld control.
4x4 Labs rear bumper with built in receiver.
Tuffy console
I rebuilt the front knuckles (see receipt)
I had the oil leaks repaired professionally (see receipts). This included the oil sending unit, lifter cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket, both front and rear crankshaft oil seals and the oil pan gasket.
Sometime in the past the carpet has been replaced and looks great.
New exhaust.
New belts and some new hoses.
I had the vinyl replaced on the side only of the driver seat, everything else in all of the seats is original including the drivers clothe.
New front rotors
New brake master cylinder
New exhaust manifold gasket
I did Muds supporting member, Trail Tailor's C channel repair kit (see pics). This is the first place for any 60/62 to rust by the spare tire and it would of been fine to leave it alone but I didn't. This is a great kit that fits and installs perfect but a real sucky job to do because of the factory rivets that have to be knocked out, but its done and looks great.
Please notice some notes on the pics or below the pics.
More pics to follow my 5 pic allowance.
The bad:
Cracks in the dash, see pics.
AC does not work and I have never had it looked at.
PRICE $19,000
Best communication for me is my cell 260-242-0509, txt or call.
Also, my Verizon cell service at my house is sketchy at times.
I will return messages on here but could take a bit longer.
60 after Money Shot.jpg
60 after Money Shot.jpg

60 after Money Shot.jpg
60 after driver rear quarter.jpg
60 after driver rocker.jpg
60 after pass rear quarter.jpg
60 after pass rocker.jpg

Arrows and circles show where metal was replaced.
60 During 1 driver rear INKED.jpg

Arrow and circle show where metal was replaced.
60 During 2 driver rocker INKED.jpg

Arrow and circle show where metal was replaced.
60 During 3 pass rocker INKED.jpg

I love the blue...I definitely want one someday. GLWS

Where are you located? Can I help you sell this? Call me if your open to letting me list and market it. 317-385-9572

Where are you located? Can I help you sell this? Call me if your open to letting me list and market it. 317-385-9572

North of Fort Wayne, kendallville.
Thanks, I’ll let you know.

Very nice GLWS:cheers:

One of the nicest 60's I've seen in a while and very well represented. I like the detailed pics of it and work done. not surprised it sold so quick.
thank you Sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom