Parting Out 1986 FJ60, Dune Beige (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front axle available?

Interested in the front valence, door panels, access cover under the hood on the right drivers side of the cowl (black cover opposite the wiper motor)
Thanks

There are channels stapled to the carpets edge at each door jam that your wiring would run through...you have to unscrew the edge and they are likely stapled to the edge of your carpet. I would like all 4...shipped to 77381 (near Houston).

There are channels stapled to the carpets edge at each door jam that your wiring would run through...you have to unscrew the edge and they are likely stapled to the edge of your carpet. I would like all 4...shipped to 77381 (near Houston).
Hi John - I have all four of those. Will PM you.

I'm looking for a patch panel from the rear right corner, see picture below. It would need to be from about the center of the tail light to the bottom and around the corner a couple inches.

Thanks
Scott

Do you have the rear skid plate under the transmission/transfer case? Need 4/85 and later. Thanks.

Too bad on the license plate light. If you come across a decent one in the next month or so could you let me know? Also looking for the L&R rocker trim pieces. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom