For Sale 1985 Fj60 with 1989 4bd1t diesel swap $6500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price Drop to $6500. Had a kid and need this out of my garage. Parts are worth way more than this and I have spent way more but I need so cash back in my pocket more than I need a toy right now.
This is my 1985 Fj60 with a 1989 isuzu 4bd1t transplanted into it. This was the most desirable year. The motor had 80k on it when pulled from the NPR truck. It has a new holset he211 turbo built 4l60e with us shift controller. New Old Man Emu suspension brand new 33x12.50x15 BF Goodrich KM2 All Terrains. Truck has 3 rebuilt injectors and 1 new one. Fuel tank was dipped and resealed by shop. Radiator was redone. Truck has an Orion heavy duty dual stick transfer case with a 4 to 1 low gear. Running an aux electric fuel pump to feed the motor and has dual Interstate batteries installed. Wiring has been done so truck starts and stops with the key. No manual pull stop cable needed I have all the trim, lights, hood, and grill to put this back together. This truck just need a little more work to be ready to take you where ever you want to go. These sell for over $20 k when put together so here is a chance to put a little work into one and either make some money or have a great truck to cruise in. Mainly it needs the exhaust system installed. Power steering hooked up. Truck starts right up no matter the temperature. I had a career change and am now having a kid so I dont have the time to finish this truck. The interior is in great condition. No rips or tears in the seats. Carpet is good. Dash is intact with no cracks. The truck has a clean Colorado title. No accident history. I went through the process already for the motor swap and it is legally titled as a diesel vehicle.
Here is a video of the diesel running

IMG_20180810_120137.jpg

IMG_20180810_120144.jpg

IMG_20180810_120428.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot Im asking $11K. Less than what I have in it and fair in my opinion for what its worth when finished.

What transmission? Original four speed?

Still thinking about this truck... what more does it need besides the exhaust, PS and of course the hood and all put back on?

Bump
Price Drop
$8500 as is. Need out of the garage with the baby coming

Dropping price to $6500 cause i had a kid and need this out of my garage. The pieces are worth way more than that. My loss your gain.

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom