For Sale 1983 FJ45 for Sale United Arab Emirates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys, I am selling my Fj45 1983 LHD.
restored about 1 year ago. the price is $18000 OBO I spent much more than that on the truck but I have to sell it ASAP. will assist to ship World Wide
for more pictures and Information please pm
all new exterior accessories: bumpers, grill, badges, rear lights, blinkers, plates brackets
Interior, door panels, dash, new seat covers, rear view mirror, switches, nobs, boots
all between chassis and body rubber, windows and top rubbers and seals.
a lot to list all OEM parts no aftermarket parts except a new after market alternator and rear reflectors from Toyota fortuner OEM and rear bumpers are replica exactly like OEM
full engine gasket kit, new carburetor, new radiator, new filter box, new water pump, pipes, new fan shroud
here some pictures of the car

Last edited:
Hi Dan. Please p.m or call 00971509999230
Between 8-11 pm west coast time
Difference is about 12 hours than CA time
Regards,
Masood

How do you safely complete a sale like this? Wire thousands of dollars to a seller I never met and hope he keeps up his end of the deal? The shipping is easy , there are brokers for that . Also , are there no buyers for a nice 45 in the UAE?

You can jump on Emirates from like 8 or 10 us cities and be in Dubai by tomorrow evening. Look at Massods truck and maybe a few others. Great food and night life in that city too. He is on the Gulf and I would check for rust everywhere but his looks good. The Gulf states are horrible for rusting out old Toyotas but there's plenty of them for sale around there. Alice Springs Australia is where I would go to hunt for rust free Cruisers, not the Persian Gulf. Massods truck does look very nice though.

What part of Canada is the desert emu from? I didn't know they were found that far north?

Hes not here to screw you over.
Is he a friend of your's? I was just wondering if there was some escrow procedure that would ensure I got this truck and he gets his money.
You can jump on Emirates from like 8 or 10 us cities and be in Dubai by tomorrow evening. Look at Massods truck and maybe a few others. Great food and night life in that city too. He is on the Gulf and I would check for rust everywhere but his looks good. The Gulf states are horrible for rusting out old Toyotas but there's plenty of them for sale around there. Alice Springs Australia is where I would go to hunt for rust free Cruisers, not the Persian Gulf. Massods truck does look very nice though.
Not interested in 12 hour flights to anywhere.

How do you safely complete a sale like this? Wire thousands of dollars to a seller I never met and hope he keeps up his end of the deal? The shipping is easy , there are brokers for that . Also , are there no buyers for a nice 45 in the UAE?

If you are interested in buying the truck tell me the way you want to close the deal and I'll be happy to make it easy.
if you want to come to the UAE and check the truck and enjoy a couple of nights in the desert, take a 15 hour flight and be my guest.
if you want me to ship the truck and you check it yourself in the U.S. , then pay the shipping and customs I'll ship it with my ex classmate name and he will close the deal with you.
if you have friends that can come here to close the deal for you, that would be good for me and you.
if you have any website that can help like paypal or any website you know, then tellme about it and you pay the fees.

Last edited:

dude they are just 7 states and all together half the size of California. :rofl:

I'm glad the question was asked about the process of buying a vehicle in this manner. I was also wondering and thinking over the possibilities. How much would a broker charge to get it to the states? If anybody does buy it here it would be great to post up some details and such.

If you are interested in buying the truck tell me the way you want to close the deal and I'll be happy to make it easy.
if you want to come to the UAE and check the truck and enjoy a couple of nights in the desert, take a 15 hour flight and be my guest.
if you want me to ship the truck and you check it yourself in the U.S. , then pay the shipping and customs I'll ship it with my ex classmate name and he will close the deal with you.
if you have friends that can come here to close the deal for you, that would be good for me and you.
if you have any website that can help like paypal or any website you know, then tellme about it and you pay the fees.
Have your classmate call me 201-248-9387
Thanks,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom