craigslist 1982 fj40 LA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. Only 5 grand. :bang:

Wonder what's under that hood? Power steering maybe? Might be a little value there. Prob not 5k worth though.

I would never buy an FJ40 from anyone who takes the doors off like that...:eek:

That was for sale awhile ago for $7500. He's firm on $5k and says it runs and drives great! Lol

looks like it was wrecked on the driver side front, it's all mushed down.
he did call it a jeep.
no sign of OEM PS cooler

$1000

one owner Heep...love those people that refer to them as that. Also the ones that think I have an English vehicle. The only Rover I like is the one by Zepplin.

i don't know how people list this crap with a straight face.

I was bored last Saturday and thought I could at least come up on some parts.

The fj40 is located in Jamul (San Diego),
Vehicle has been rolled
Every corner panel is rusted through, pan is no better
It has field mice droppings every where
No way that has ran in several years....carb is filled with some animals nest.
There is no way to remove vehicle from top of hill with all the junk surrounding it
Owner kept saying it just needed to be buffed out and a little elbow grease
I offered him $200 for the head rests and he said I was nuts, it would take away from the originality of the JEEP (they need to be redone)
Owner told me clean title.....there is no title, bill of sale only

Good luck

Sounds like he's lost touch with reality

"Your a funny man. Actually a lot of people call the jeeps! It's only worth 1,500? That's interesting, I actually sold it for 5,000 2 days ago believe it or not. I haven't taken the ad down yet! Also I had plenty of other offers way above 1,500 before I sold it ha"

guess I upset him

"Your a funny man. Actually a lot of people call the jeeps! It's only worth 1,500? That's interesting, I actually sold it for 5,000 2 days ago believe it or not. I haven't taken the ad down yet! Also I had plenty of other offers way above 1,500 before I sold it ha"

guess I upset him

Wow, so not only is he an idiot for parking that thing 5 years ago and letting it rot in the weather, when it was probably worth at least 15k at the time and would have appreciated in value, he's also a jerk!

A dumba$$hole?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom