For Sale 1982 FJ40 in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow what a sweet thing that is... maybe I could be a bit biased (me on the bottom day after I brought her home) :D
*Sure didn’t give $18K for mine though...
3FA2F6E3-3C38-4B12-AD66-CD982B620529.jpeg

1CB93062-F1AD-474A-9432-D9EE7811DDB5.jpeg

Last edited:
I am going to go look assuming it's available tomorrow.

hope it gets away from that Ocean air

Nice would be great with some sheet metal repairs.

I’m guessing the previous owner put on the new shocks over 5 years ago as they look good but are not new

Someone should have shown the owner the ih8mud site they got ripped off on parts. Paying 3 times the retail for a set of sun visors.....

Would love to tag along to educate myself if I’m available and someone wants you to go look
If @RustyNailJustin is going to be there tomorrow, might want to go with him if he's ok with that. He knows way more than I do. If that doesn't work out then let's go check it out next week.

2EAA30FC-DFCE-4A88-B2C4-06B6BF9B1028.jpeg
This one has been on and off Craigslist for a bit now. Just realized it’s listed at $18k in the Orange County and San Fran CL and $21 in San Diego/Carlsbad (older post though)

I totally missed the fact that it's in Carlsbad, if it was in San Francisco that's not a big deal. I wont be in socal till later this month or possibly early next month.

I emailed the ad twice. No response.
I emailed back this morning. I would prefer to sell locally and not hassle with shipping but preferences can be overcome. Let me know if you have someone locally that can come see it.

Nice would be great with some sheet metal repairs.

I’m guessing the previous owner put on the new shocks over 5 years ago as they look good but are not new

Someone should have shown the owner the ih8mud site they got ripped off on parts. Paying 3 times the retail for a set of sun visors.....
Good catch, looked back at my ebay purchase history and they were $120. I put on the new OME shocks and stabilizer in 2013/14 timeframe.

Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. I would like to come take a look at the 82 this weekend if you are free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom