For Sale 1980 FJ56 Landcruiser Fire Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK Just got a BJ73 LHD so thinning the heard to 2 Cruisers and do some house re modeling for the misses. After some serious thought it is time to part with the Fire Engine and keep the Diesel 80 and the BJ73.... So Here it goes.. Don't want this to turn to chat thread so pm me with un sale related questions.... 1980 FJ56 Fire Engine from Japan with 13,000K(roughly 8,000 miles). Runs great and has original tires on it still. This is a time machine and VERY CLEAN!! Siren,pump,lights all work. Fun for Parades, Coffee shop run or just plain cruising around town on weekends with the family. You can't go 2 blocks without a thumbs up and every time you stop be prepared for a conversation!!! It is RHD and registered in CA with a antique plates. It is located in Monterey, CA . I am listing here for a week or so as I would rather it go to a Cruiser Head. If it does not sell here then off to E-Bay. Asking 20K OBO

image-82161720.jpg

image-3436729524.jpg

image-1416227396.jpg

image-623670900.jpg

image-1486012211.jpg

image-2646732371.jpg

image-3429951345.jpg

Hello 1Tontoy, can you please let me know where I can look for a rig like this one for 10k + shipping? Or do you know of one? I'm ready to pay 20-30k for something that nice. the seller of this LC ended his auction at 35k but emailed that the rig sold to a collector in Montana for 46k. I was at SOR today and they have few of them. cool fire engines the owner values his from 60k to 100k. ( the one he value for 100k have only 50 miles on it.) my personal opinion, very cool and rare.

I call B.S.

No way that sold for $46K USD.

They come up in auction in Japan for $~10K plus shipping.

I agree no way at $46k or even $35k frankly. TLCGUY you are obviously the seller or connected in some way - why be so overly defensive and passionate about the rareness, beauty, "big $$$" otherwise.

1) I'm not the seller or have anything to do with him/her. 2) it is a very rare. 3) very beauty. 4) it sold for big $$$. 5) it looks like there is to many members who care to much about the selling price. Who cares what it sold for. True enthusiasts will agree that this is a very nice dual cab fire engine in amazing condition.

Great Thread.

These pop up in japanese auto auctions here and there. $10K was high for them. J Ward at TLC bought one, could not sell it and cut off the fire stuff and turned it into a hunting truck for a client from Texas.

He then left the hoses etc outside the shop after hours so another well know cruiser guy could pick it up but some one did a driveby and grabbed it early.

I am glad the seller here got his price, I find it hard to believe someone bought it for $46K- if so I have a bridge....

Surely, PM me and I'll find you one for $20-30K.

Hello 1Tontoy, can you please let me know where I can look for a rig like this one for 10k + shipping? Or do you know of one? I'm ready to pay 20-30k for something that nice. the seller of this LC ended his auction at 35k but emailed that the rig sold to a collector in Montana for 46k. I was at SOR today and they have few of them. cool fire engines the owner values his from 60k to 100k. ( the one he value for 100k have only 50 miles on it.) my personal opinion, very cool and rare.

yes, when i was importing these would pop up at the auction in Japan.
selling price was $4K to $6K. the 60 series were about the same and sometimes you could score one for even less.
the 75 series are fetching bigger dollars, especially the diesel 4 door versions.
$10K would be on the high side for FJ55 pumper fresh from the auction.

$46K? i call BS or a sucker bought it.

It's back on E BAY!!. He did not get 40k for it... Hope it goes to a good home soon ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom