For Sale 1976 FJ40 - 2UZ - 5 Spd Auto - ARB Locked (1 Viewer)

Awesome truck, I am sure it'll go quick at that price. One of the best 40's I have ever seen over the past 20 years. If I had the cash I'd be calling right now.

Received full payment today... UZJ40 is headed to Florida. I looked forward to seeing it every day in my garage and it will be extremely sad having it not be there by the end of the week. My wife is even more upset, and keeps asking me 'if I'm sure' .

It was a great experience building it and I'd do it all over the exact same way. Thanks to everyone on Mud that followed along and motivated me. Land Cruiser guys are the nicest group of car guys I've ever come across, and I've met some lifelong friends because of them.

I will have a new Cruiser project soon and I'll be sure to share.

Riley

erse

SILVER Star
Florida? Damn those retired new yorkers and all their cash ;)

Glad its not going north and hope the new owner continues to share, its such a beautiful thing.

This will be a tough week for you and your wife I would imagine, I hope you guys have the time to run around in the rig a little and give her a proper good bye

Received full payment today... UZJ40 is headed to Florida. I looked forward to seeing it every day in my garage and it will be extremely sad having it not be there by the end of the week. My wife is even more upset, and keeps asking me 'if I'm sure' .

It was a great experience building it and I'd do it all over the exact same way. Thanks to everyone on Mud that followed along and motivated me. Land Cruiser guys are the nicest group of car guys I've ever come across, and I've met some lifelong friends because of them.

Riley
Come on down to Florida! It’s not near Destin, by chance?

WOW.. didn't think you would let it go that quick after reading the build thread.. man i wished I would have seen your ad and your build 2 weeks sooner..

Riley

Ok Riley, my definition of soon would be somewhere right about now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom