SOLD 1975 Mustard Fj40 For sale Lehi UT $12,500 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1975 Fj40 Land cruiser mustard yellow $12,500 obo
2f in-line 6 motor that runs awesome. The motor is out of a 1978 fj40. When I purchased the mustard it had a bad 350 in it that I removed.
4 spd manual transmission
New clutch
New gas tank
All of the lights work.
Gauges work besides speedo
Disc brake conversion in the front
Tuffy center consol
Has new weather stripping on doors
Runs and drives great. It sure could use a 5 spd! Every time I drive the cruiser it’s nothing but smiles and laughs. It will be hard to part with this one. It’s a good one. Make me an offer. Worst case I say no. Located in Lehi Utah

Text is the best way to get a hold of me. 801-688-8697 Zach
Mustard 1 .jpg
Mustard 2.jpg
Mustard 3.jpg
Mustard 4 .jpg
Mustard 5.jpg

Last edited:
Are those original stripes? Is it a 531(like my '75), or 532 paint code? Awesome photos, really.

It is a 531 on the Trim labelled on the plate. I'm not positive on the pin stripes if they are original or not. The pin stripes sure do look cool an give the cruiser more character. I appreciate the complement on the photos.

Great photos for sure, tempting! GLWS

great pics. likely outta my range. GLWS

I had the opportunity to view and drive this truck over the weekend while I was picking up another truck from Zach. I can tell you that he is a straight shooter and the photos represent this truck well. It would be great as is with a few bits of weather stripping and tidying up the interior.

What I think is understated is just how good the 2F is in this truck. It is simply amazing. I have 2Fs in my other trucks that I consider well tuned, but they have nothing on this one in terms of power. It pulls very very strongly. It put a smile on my face for sure.

If I was in the market for another 40 this would be it.

I had the opportunity to view and drive this truck over the weekend while I was picking up another truck from Zach. I can tell you that he is a straight shooter and the photos represent this truck well. It would be great as is with a few bits of weather stripping and tidying up the interior.

What I think is understated is just how good the 2F is in this truck. It is simply amazing. I have 2Fs in my other trucks that I consider well tuned, but they have nothing on this one in terms of power. It pulls very very strongly. It put a smile on my face for sure.

If I was in the market for another 40 this would be it.

Thanks Steve. I’m excited an can’t wait to see the progress you make on your pigs.

Price lowered an also changed the motor to a 2f out of a 1978 fj40. Runs really good. I changed the motor to be able to lower the price.

6D693838-EF76-4C68-8E67-0EE54C4AE050.jpeg

75F8B14D-C5F1-4EC6-9379-C4FCCC7271C2.jpeg

EEA29239-85AF-4934-A4FC-D7B837B0FB59.jpeg

So the strong 2F that was in the truck has been pulled out and replaced with another one?

So the strong 2F that was in the truck has been pulled out and replaced with another one?

Yes. I changed the motors to bring the price down. I put a 1978 2f out of a fj40 in it. I have had the 1978 2f for around 2-3 years. The motor was in a 77 fj40 I have. I swapped the motors from one cruiser to the other. The 2f in the mustard runs great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom