Parting Out 1973 FJ55 piggie in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
I ended up grabbing the parts rig in Evergreen, the running pig sold last week I believe. I think 2-3 years on CL with the exact same ad and never lowered the price ever. But he finally sold it to a "boulder engineering grad student who has always wanted one", so maybe the new owner will show up here?

No engine or title, but the tranny and tcase are still there. Doors (including rear) look pretty darn good, even a couple of the door panels are decent. Hood looks good but dirty.

Here are a couple of pics, the rest are at: 1973 FJ55 parts piggie - https://goo.gl/photos/421KDdZFhPZXzyg3A

PLEASE email me if you would like to ask about parts or prices. Too confusing when I have emails and calls and texts and pm's and I always forget someone! I want all this to go to a good home, so I am only posting it here for now.

timmbuck2 at gmail

I do have a couple of other rigs and a few boxes of parts, so feel free to ask even if you don't see anything in these pics.

All proceeds go to getting my piggie ready for Pig Fest 2017! :)

Thanks all

Tim

20170120_144002.jpg

20170120_143632.jpg

20170120_143549.jpg

20170120_143529.jpg

20170120_143507.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the license plate lights?

Let me take them off and see what condition they are in. I will be back at my shop tonight or in the morning. Thanks! And please shoot me an email.

Thanks

Tim

I could do that. And good point, I can probably bring most of this to the event, save on shipping. Or you can pick it up if you drive through Denver. My shop is in lakewood.

I would like to keep this tailgate together, it is in pretty good shape. I think I have a handle in my stash, or one on a rusty tailgate. I will check this weekend. Thanks!

ahhcan you chop off a section of the frame for me? no real hurry, but I need the right side front frame horn. from the shock tower...

And may I add. All for a worthy cause:)

Even better than you think. I always make about a 10% contribution of anything I sell to the Denver Dumb Friends League. Please support them if you live in Denver!! :)

I think I have replied to everyone, let me know if you have not received an email.

I've already been beaten to a tailgate handle :bang:

I'll take the glove box handle if it's available. ??

Sent pm

Apologies to all, have not had a chance to take any parts off yet. Been crazy busy at work plus a sick GF plus trying to get organized at the shop before I start stripping this rig down. Will definitely be up there tomorrow, and have all your requests!! Thanks for your patience.

Tailgate handles are a BEE-OTCH to find..same with those rear, side mounted license plate lamps.

1. Not sure if the fuel tank sending unit works, but if would be interested if you can pull it.
2. window cranks (silver metal/black knob), can you spare 2 of them for my pig.
3. The plastic lock pulls (what you pull to open the door...I will take all 4 if they are not broken...please
4. Under hood, the charcoal canister and bracket that site in front of the brake/clutch master cylinders.
5. if/when you decide to pull apart the doors, I would like to have the triangular vent window assemblies from both front doors. Let me know the condition of the chrome, and please, keep the gasket in tact if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom