For Sale 1971 Toyota FJ40 3-Speed Project AWD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hello! Hope everyone is doing amazing! I have a clean title 1971 Toyota FJ40 AWD Project. The truck ran and drove when parked about 2-3 years ago. It is rusty! The frame seems solid though. The wife wants it gone. Needs a new loving owner to come dig it out of my back yard! Super cool truck with the bench seats in the back. All glass is in tact. Needs lots of work and will be a good project for someone! I have no idea what to ask for the truck. I am open to any and all offers / any advice on how to price the truck. I will list on eBay as an auction if no one here wants it. Thanks!

IMG_7894.jpeg

IMG_7893.jpeg

IMG_7892.jpeg

IMG_7890 2.jpeg

IMG_7889.jpeg

What was the country of origin?

@jdbo what's the story on this being right hand drive? Where did it come from? The ad says it's "AWD" (all wheel drive) - what's up with that?

Also, I think the last "painter" personally kept the Bondo Corporation profitable with the amount of product they bought. Wow!

I know that Toyota made a handful of AWD model Land Cruiser's in the 70s, this could possibly be one of them, but we'd need to see more pics of the t-case and the glove box door, etc.

This truck looks rather frankensteined, though.
Early tub, doors and WS frame, post 8/76 top and ambulance doors.
75+ turn signals....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom