For Sale 1969 FJ40 - Denver, CO (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1969 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, zero rust, paint within the past couple years. I'll let the pictures and list below explain everything in more detail. I have just over $15,000 in receipts for everything listed below. Seriously... $15,000 in receipts..

-Chevy 350ci V8 (HEI ignition)
-TH350 Automatic Transmission
-Dana 18 Transfer case (Dual Stick)
-4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion
-Headers With Dual Magnaflow Exhaust
-Full Equus Gauge Set in Billet Aluminum Bezel
-Dual Battery Setup
-Painless Wire Harness and Fuse Block
-Procar Buckets Seats
-G-Force Racing 4 Point Harness
-Full Roll Cage
-Aftermarket steering column
-Warn Winch Model 8274
-Stinger Front Bumper
-Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plate
-Warn Hubs
-Aftermarket Front Fenders (Tube Steel)
-Rancho RS9000 Adjustable Shocks
-LED Taillights
-Windshield Wiper Relocate
-Full Set of 5-33/12.50R15 Dunlop Mud Terrain Tires
-Electric Fuel Pump
-Rear Fender Flares
-K&N Air Filter

The winch has a new motor on it and wound perfectly until the wind-out solenoid stopped working this week. Solenoid clicks, but does not transfer power to spool out. It spools-in just fine. Easy fix with a new solenoid. It is a Warn model 8274. Gauge cluster lights, taillights, blinkers, headlights, heater fan, all in operation. There is an overhead CB & Radio mounted in the roll-bar via large diamond plate bracket, but they are not connected. As said before, there is no rust on floorboards, fenders, doors or tub. Motor doesn't leak or burn oil. 100 miles on oil change. The a****** before me cut the ashtray out and had some crap mounted there instead, but I took that out. Hence the blank spot on the dash. The gauge bezel DOES mount flush, I just had it pulled out and have not put the 2 bolts back in yet. The motor is seen with the air filter off because it's so fxxxing big that you can't see the shiny Edelbrock under it.

$11,500

Pictures here:
1_zps0x1dnbqg.jpg

4_zpsa4t6cgij.jpg

3_zpsvt7wymi5.jpg

10_zpsxu96p5wp.jpg

5_zpswpm5y9wi.jpg

2_zps9p0rppws.jpg

1_zpsvztfwllq.jpg

7_zpsr0nxqvn4.jpg

6_zpsdz3z9fi9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread