For Sale 1967 FJ45LV FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One owner california native, definitely not a project, daily driver 99% original. Hijack over, I have told myself not to get into anymore projects, but this is tempting, my first 45 was an lv back in 94!
I don't think we drifted too far afield. If he was at all interested, he can contact BaT and at least have a discussion based upon knowing about other projects they've listed.

Love your '65 FST, by the way!

One owner california native, definitely not a project, daily driver 99% original. Hijack over, I have told myself not to get into anymore projects, but this is tempting, my first 45 was an lv back in 94!
I was looking for a 40 and I specifically said, "no projects". Then he opened the container door to show me the '66 LV stashed away for 10 + years. I was hooked.

Funny how that happens with LV's. Had 55's and I was happy. Never even knew the LV existed until I got on MUD. Then I saw one! So I went from 0 to o_O in .6 seconds! And now I am onto the second restoration of an LV! The first one is my DD. The second one is for my brother. Serves him right though. He is the one to blame for my first FJ55. They just seem to have hooks that won't let go.

Good luck Jake! Link below-

I’ll get the bidding started for ya, best of luck!

A lot of the recently sold LVs that are “complete” on eBay look like they need some major money and time spent on body work. Yours is a lot closer to finished in my opinion, hopefully it goes to a good home and we can all follow along on the transformation.

Thanks guys!
@jc71fj40 did you accidentally post this in the wrong section? I show it in contemporary die cast car, trucks, vans???

EAC59842-CEB4-4770-81E7-1B7B11875CD0.png

Geez. Thanks for looking out guys. Had to realist in order to update category.
Here we go again...
Hey, good looking project. A friend of mine just sent me over to check it out. I think my wife and I might be interested in it. We were actually looking at another LV and switching over the drivetrain to something similar to what you have pieced together. So this might fit the bill for us. Could we talk in person about what’s been done so far, needs to be done and what parts it comes with? Maybe we can nail down a price in person as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom