Builds 1964 FJ40 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see it has been a while since someone posted to this thread. Just in case you are still checking on it periodically.....

It looks like you have the longer version of the jump seats. How did you install those with the Metaltech cage. Thanks for any insight you can provide. I will be installing longer jump seats in my cruiser shortly and have a roll bar in it. Are you using the kit that SOR sells?

Thanks...

Just got done scrolling through your rebuild, awesome job to say the least. I didn't see anything about what you might have done to source replacement rollers on the bifold door (the rollers at the bottom of the door that roll up and down the side channels and keep the door in place). Mine are shot (the l-bracket parts are fine, just the end roller part) and it looks like one was modified but is still shot - the fittings look permanent so not sure what to do with these. Without good rollers (maybe preferrably rubber) the door rattles like a ... you know what.

Also, I too am interested in your metaltech cage and full size jump seats. Is there a plan or such for your design or was this completely custom?

thanks for any info. Good cruisin'... Paul

你们美国人太幸福了,在中国找到一台fj40比登天还难。:( 什么时候我才能找到我心爱的fj40呢?

rough translation
congratulating you and wondering if he'd find an fj40?

这里有懂中文的吗?

wondering if anybody here is from china?

and me: anything new about this build? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom