12v Fridge Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
'ello gents.
Frank and I have an opportunity for a group by on a couple different model 12v fridge/freezers. There are several options listed below. There is also a drawer style that will likely be an option in time for this buy. This post is to gauge interest for now. I can start pluggin in prices as we see what kind of interest there is. The company is Alpicool, and all products are bluetooth enabled. Frank has been testing one of their units for almost a year now and it seems bulletproof.

NCF45
E60 has an optional internal battery (added cost)
E75 Single one, optional internal battery
75L Dual zone
95L Dual Zone

Please post which model you are interested and your email address, if you dont want that information public, just PM me.

Let us know if you are interested!

Last edited:
For reference, these coolers will be 40-60% cheaper than the dometic and Engel equivalent.

Interested. The dual zone looks awesome but i'd be going big n' cheap.

I'd probably be interested as well. I had seen them on Amazon for a long time and never thought about actually buying one. They are already really cheap price wise, so I am interested. Looks like they are out of stock on Amazon right now for the most part. I'd be interested in a dual zone mid size.

Looking like the slide type is going to be closer to September. This Order will likely be restricted to the 45, 60,95, and 75L models. All are bluetooth enabled.

What are the odds this will happen before Rubithon (now end of August due to current situation)? We will be needing one for that. If not, no worries!

I'm probably interested as well. But I need to get my second battery going beforehand...

Do they make fridge drop slides???

Usually what sets the expensive fridges apart is the greater efficiency allowing them to draw lower amps, I'd be curious to see how that compares to the Engels and ARBs. Tried googling it but nothing came up, will take some effort to crunch numbers. To me that is the most important part in a fridge. Do you have any specs to that regard?

How well do these vehicle refrigerators handle shock and vibration? Like they'll get from 100 miles of washboard... Have any of them been 'hardened' in that regard?

Tembo does not have theirs anymore, the drop ones... at least not on the website.

How well do these vehicle refrigerators handle shock and vibration? Like they'll get from 100 miles of washboard... Have any of them been 'hardened' in that regard?
Frank has tested his on Mojave Rd, at high speed. And many other trails.

Usually what sets the expensive fridges apart is the greater efficiency allowing them to draw lower amps, I'd be curious to see how that compares to the Engels and ARBs. Tried googling it but nothing came up, will take some effort to crunch numbers. To me that is the most important part in a fridge. Do you have any specs to that regard?
Elripster Frank can illustrate their draw vs others. We have access to all of their specs. Of course they have the low voltage s*** off built in. Their components are mostly LG, Which we all know.

I'm probably interested as well. But I need to get my second battery going beforehand...
The E60 has an optional internal battery. So the unit can run itself when. Your vehicle is off.

What are the odds this will happen before Rubithon (now end of August due to current situation)? We will be needing one for that. If not, no worries!
They would arrive sometime between August and September. We will have details soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom