12v Fridge Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I can get some time I will measure my 45L for comparison.

Frank

TW75L: 32.5” x 21” x 18.5 Price 650 Dual Zone

Pretty interested in the TW75L but the height of 18.5 is a smidgen too tall to fit in a Yosemite Housekeeping camp bear box which is 45w x 33d x 18h...
Anyone know if there are removable feet that contribute to that 18.5 number?
We found that to be the case on the big Yeti cooler we bought last year and have been rather unimpressed with...

Also, with the dual zone models... is the temperature in each zone adjustable? Any size info on how the zones compare (Is the frozen zone is smaller...)

TW75L: 32.5” x 21” x 18.5 Price 650 Dual Zone

Pretty interested in the TW75L but the height of 18.5 is a smidgen too tall to fit in a Yosemite Housekeeping camp bear box which is 45w x 33d x 18h...
Anyone know if there are removable feet that contribute to that 18.5 number?
We found that to be the case on the big Yeti cooler we bought last year and have been rather unimpressed with...

Also, with the dual zone models... is the temperature in each zone adjustable? Any size info on how the zones compare (Is the frozen zone is smaller...)
I don't believe there are removable feet. Will confirm later today.

Also Bud you are welcome to come test fit the 75L

Also Bud you are welcome to come test fit the 75L
Thanks Tim... No real way to test fit other than to measure the actual dimensions next time we're in Yosemite which won't be anytime soon.
I'm going to pass on this go round as other things need money thrown at them before a fridge...

update: We got delayed by teh 'rona, but our units will be delivered first week of august . Today is the last day for the pre order price. big thanks to everyone who ordered.

Thanks for putting this together! Will be getting to use mine next weekend in my Stupid Duty. Will get use in my 80 here soon I'm sure as well. I really like how lightweight they are. Super quite as well. I can see the LG compressor in there through the vents. Will wire up a power use monitor for my own documentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom