120 Series General Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Newb from Senatobia.

GX 1.jpeg

gx 2.jpeg

Fox 2.jpeg

Fox 3.jpeg

Heads up... group buy: Lenz Design snorkel for GX470 & FJC
Don't think they will arrive before the Campout, or I'd deliver for anyone headed over that weekend.

If you are interested call 404.699.9666 or email them info@accgarage.com

Below is the one Dugan installed on his GX and you can hardly see this thing from the driver's seat. He body matched it, so it almost disappears.
Dugan's GX-snorkel.jpg

LenzDesign-snorkel.jpg

Random, and maybe just on my phone browser, but there are like 3 years worth of posts missing from the 120 forum. Jumps from page 2 to 3, last post is may 2016 on page 2, first post on page 3 is March 2019...

I was thinking there were 15-20 pages in this forum

ICON arms went on today along with new TT coils.

0423191902.jpg

@BMThiker do you have any idea where the last 3 years of 120 tech went from this thread, or how to recover it?

@BMThiker do you have any idea where the last 3 years of 120 tech went from this thread, or how to recover it?
Do you remember any specific posts? I'm looking through my own post history on this thread and I contributed a lot in 2016, but can't find anything I might have posted since then.

Do you remember any specific posts? I'm looking through my own post history on this thread and I contributed a lot in 2016, but can't find anything I might have posted since then.

Erin didnt get her GX until the end of 2016, so pretty much everything I would have contributed to this thread would have been deleted. Her lift, bumper, skids, the blue pit bearings, brake rotors, the mullet, etc.

I've been on IH8 MUD for several months now and just found the MS Cotton Land Cruisers Club! Repo'd My daughters 2004 GX when I bought her a 2016 ES350. I've put a OME 2" lift, BFG KO2's 285/70/17 and a full size spare on Wilco Hitchgate tire carrier.

side lift.jpg
W-angle2.jpg

Are there other members other than actual cruiser owners? Curious is there are many Lexus/4Runner 120's that attend?

Thanks!

I've been on IH8 MUD for several months now and just found the MS Cotton Land Cruisers Club! Repo'd My daughters 2004 GX when I bought her a 2016 ES350. I've put a OME 2" lift, BFG KO2's 285/70/17 and a full size spare on Wilco Hitchgate tire carrier.

View attachment 1977297View attachment 1977298

Are there other members other than actual cruiser owners? Curious is there are many Lexus/4Runner 120's that attend?

Thanks!
Welcome! There are a few of us with IATLC (in addition to Land Cruisers)

front half no tire.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom