120 Series General Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if anybody is interested I will be glad to quote one. We get a pallet from MT every month.

I just got a good look at it and I love it. I really, really, really dislike all the other ones. This one accents the lines of the truck. Small light bar like my Slee....love it. Home run Metaltech

I really like that bumper! Really digging that truck too. Never thought much about that platform until DNP got his. Looks great lifted with tires (laces out of course). That bumper would set it off!

Met this dude today. European guy that is a tennis instructor at River Hills. Cool guy. The ladies will really be happy if he starts hanging around.

image.jpeg

European guy that is a tennis instructor at River Hills... The ladies will really be happy if he starts hanging around...

:lol:

Lame GX question... how is the legroom in the back seat? Pictures make it look like only small kids could fit without getting your knees crushed. Can full-size American males ride comfortably back there?

i would say about the same legroom as an 80 series.
Met this dude today. European guy that is a tennis instructor at River Hills. Cool guy. The ladies will really be happy if he starts hanging around.

View attachment 1250898
Mikhail (meessha ) is a cool guy. i have invited him and his wife to the meetings . He knows about Ih8mud...

rick posted a 460 you have a shot of a 470. i think the wheel base in a tad longer on newer 460.

we looked at both and 100 won. 470 has no arm rest console type thing. console is on floor and not deep for women type s*** filling upage.

hey guys! ✌️✌✌here is my gx470 bilsteins 5100 from toyotec /debagged with metal tech conversion kit/ on 285/70/17 bfg rugged terrain and level8 wheels with -12mm offset and 9" rim

View attachment 1258498

Welcome. I see you parked at the country club every time I drive past. Truck looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom