100's with aftermarket wheels? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
is there a thread out there with 100's that have aftermarket wheels?

Debating on going Tundra or Aftermarket.

If there isn't, can we start one?

There should be a thread dedicated to Tundra wheels on LCs. There should also be an aftermarket wheels thread, run and search and you'll find it.

Well of course I searched for it, I'm all over the Tundra thread, which is what inspired me to look for a similar aftermarket one.

My reasoning for posting my this was because my search results for a thread dedicated to "aftermarket wheels" came up nil.

So... in the event I missed it, or maybe an searching incorrect keywords, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a thread that had already been started.

@FxFormat - have you found the thread I am searching for?

You guys are an answer to my prayers. I am due for new tires and I'm completely sold on the 305/65R18 Nitto G2's, however that tire spec calls for a minimum of 8.5" wide rim. The current rims that I'm running (5-spoke Tundra rims) are 18x8 +60 and Discount won't mount and/or warranty the bigger tires. I know that I could always get a mom and pop shop to mount them, but I have come across a deal on craigslist for some MB Motoring Vortex rims that are 18x8.5 +10. Their appearance is subtle and won't make the truck look ridiculous, however the one thing that I'm having issues with is that with the new offset and bigger tire, the tires will stick out from the wheel well by about 1"-1.5". Based on the fitment calculators and my current set-up, I will have no issues with rubbing. What's your thoughts on the wider stance and the tires not being tucked all the way under the wheel wells?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Not the actual rim, but same style and color for reference.

photo-nov-19-7-53-24-am-jpg.243923

I love the wider stance, I had to use 30mm spacers on my tundra wheels to get the offset to +20. I'd like them to poke out a little more, so a +10 on a 8.5" wheel is the perfect look I'm going for. You won't rub, just crank the tb up front a little.

Last edited:
@TXBeachCruiser612 ... thanks! My 275s would likely be more flush with the fender edges which is what I'd be looking for.

those te37s are amazing!

those te37s are amazing!
Thank you. The prior owner had put them on. Originally I was luke-warm to them. But now I've warmed up to them. Considering painting them body color.

I wish I could still find those Volks, they apparently discontinued the Large PCD fitments in smaller diameters (<18").

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom