100's with aftermarket wheels? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What size vision rockers are those? Were you required to put any spacers on? I literally just created a thread about those wheels 5 minutes before seeing this pic, I guess my search skills are not great!
Those look awesome though! Great looking truck. I'm thinking about the 18's on my rig in that same finish, I think it'd look sharp on my black cruiser.

They are 18x9.5. Stock are 18x9. Mine are one-off prototypes that a local vendor had intended for a Tundra showtruck. They didn't use them and offered them to me instead. The only difference is that mine are 9.5" wide vs 9". They are a 12mm offset so no spacers required at all. Was previously running 1.25"/30mm spacers on factory Tundra wheels with 60mm offset. The spacers kept the tread blocks inside the wheel well and allowed the sidewall to be even with it. The 12mm offset puts the tread blocks even with the outside of the fenders and the sidewalls bulge just beyond. That's what I was aiming for as I want to be able to "see" my tires when off-roading and leaning out the window. But, I don't want the lowrider wide-stance appearance. I'll post some "stance" shots this evening.

Horrible wheel picture but this is my recently acquired 2006 Cruiser with MB Wheels TKO's (Discount Tire Brand). 18x9" with offset of 25

xmiqnt.jpg

Those were the exact wheels I went in to buy this past Saturday and lucked out on the Visions I got. Those look sharp on that black cruiser.

Looks like TJM, look on page 1, his second post.

Fuel Maverik 20x9 , +20 Offset. Goodyear Duratracs 275/60/r20

IMG_5586.JPG

sup

20180308_203453.jpg

Fuel Trophy 18x9s. +20 offset. Anthracite with black rings. Goodyear Duratrac LT275/70/R18. These will require a slight modification to the Grease cap on the front hub.

Ironman 2" Lift and Foam Pro Shock installation next week!!!

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

They are 18x9.5. Stock are 18x9. Mine are one-off prototypes that a local vendor had intended for a Tundra showtruck. They didn't use them and offered them to me instead. The only difference is that mine are 9.5" wide vs 9". They are a 12mm offset so no spacers required at all. Was previously running 1.25"/30mm spacers on factory Tundra wheels with 60mm offset. The spacers kept the tread blocks inside the wheel well and allowed the sidewall to be even with it. The 12mm offset puts the tread blocks even with the outside of the fenders and the sidewalls bulge just beyond. That's what I was aiming for as I want to be able to "see" my tires when off-roading and leaning out the window. But, I don't want the lowrider wide-stance appearance. I'll post some "stance" shots this evening.

What size tires are you running on these wheels?

What size tires are you running on these wheels?

275/70/18 KO2s (33"). Will be moving up to 295/70/18 (34") either Cooper STT Maxx or Pro...not sure which just yet.

I usually hang out in the 80 forum and I'm just learning about the 100 after buying an 06 LX for my wife. She needs new tires, and while I'm doing tires I'd like to replace the crappy 18" chrome wheels that came on it. I knkw the early 100s came with 16" wheels, then at some point they switched to 18". I run 17" on my 80s and would like to go with a 17" wheel on the LX so I have the option of switching tires from one set of wheels to the other if the need ever arises. Any issue with a 17" wheel on an 06 LX? Would I need to plan for the same minimum +25 offset, or something greater?

Guys,

I am looking at some wheels online (EBAY) . will these fit? will I need spacers. This wheel choosing decision is killing. Math and understanding of rim sizes and how they fit is killing me. I think I read on this forum that basically the only safe sizes was 17x8 but then I see lots of different sizes on this post alone so I need some help. I am planning on mounting some 285x70Rx17 on these.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.09.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.09.56 PM.png

Backspacing:5"Surface Finish:Satin Grey
Offset0
Hub Bore:110.2Rim Diameter:17
Lugs:NOT IncludedSize:17x9

Guys,

I am looking at some wheels online (EBAY) . will these fit? will I need spacers. This wheel choosing decision is killing. Math and understanding of rim sizes and how they fit is killing me. I think I read on this forum that basically the only safe sizes was 17x8 but then I see lots of different sizes on this post alone so I need some help. I am planning on mounting some 285x70Rx17 on these.

View attachment 2399518View attachment 2399519
Backspacing:5"Surface Finish:Satin Grey
Offset0
Hub Bore:110.2Rim Diameter:17
Lugs:NOT IncludedSize:17x9

Pattern and bore are perfect for the 100 Series. The Offset of 0mm will put the wheels outboard and increase the width of the stance....you absolutely would NOT need spacers.

Pattern and bore are perfect for the 100 Series. The Offset of 0mm will put the wheels outboard and increase the width of the stance....you absolutely would NOT need spacers.
would that be too wide in your opnion?

Discount Tire bashed up 4 out of 5 of the original wheels I had just refinished.. They offered to pay up to $150/ea for new wheels. I'm struggling to find something 16x8/9 that will fit the LC. Any recommendations? (I'm running 285/17 R6 K02's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom