100 Series Third Row Seating (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, long time lurker. I have a 100 series cruiser I purchased to build a camping/road trip rig. The third row seats are missing the plastic and hinges that attach the bottom of the seat to the latches in the floor of the truck. I am having a hell of time a locating these parts, or finding anyone with a similar issue and how they solved it. I don't plan on using the seats much but would like the option and for resale down the road. If anyone has an idea where I can find these parts please let me know, or if you are in florida with some used ones to sell I'm open to that also.

Can you provide pictures? The hinges and latches fold up and in when the seat goes vertical. I'm wondering how much you have.

Sent from my iPhone

X2 on the possibility you have the hardware already. It would be very odd to have removed that from the seats. This post from the forum classifieds (which have 3rd row seats for sale) sort of shows the hinge, but not very well and it's still not fully folded in the pic.

Note that when removed, the seat is completely flat, with no hinges or hardware sticking down.

Third row seats

Hey Guys thanks for the questions, I have been out of town sorry for lack of reply. I am posting 3 pics. The first is my LX470, all hardware in tact, the next 2 are for my land cruiser where you will see the hardware to attach to the truck is missing. i have no idea why anyone would remove just that, it doesn't make any sense. But as a result, I can't fine the parts anywhere.

Dropbox - Public

The second two pics are of 80 series seats. Won't fit the 100. The 100 LC seats should look the same as the LX seats

Fwiw your LX seats should work in the LC I believe.

I agree with cap80, the seats in the last 2 pics look like they are for an 80 series.

Thanks Guys, that would explain a lot. I just took for granted they went with the truck, and they looked similar enough to me just without the bracket. Now that I am looking they do look different. The LX just sold, so I am on the hunt for seats. If anyone close by or even far away willing to ship has good condition Gray leather I am a buyer.

FYI, I just looked at that site linked above and see they have 100-series 3rd row for $250 shipped. Not that bad of a price I guess based on what I see people trying to sell their used seats for other cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom