SOLD 100 Series - Stock Coil Springs - Phoenix AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of stock coil springs from my 2000 LC. 180k miles - truck never overloaded or abused. I recently upgraded to OME 860 as part of the lift so these need a new home.

Local pickup - Will trade for 6 pack of craft :beer:
Shipped - You cover shipping and they're yours

I probably should have had a conversation with you about anything else you had that I may need...
I'll take them

Haha. Sweet! I'll get a shipping quote for you this week. I might sell my OEM UCA's and T-bars in the near future - let me know if you'd be interested in those too.

Haha. Sweet! I'll get a shipping quote for you this week. I might sell my OEM UCA's and T-bars in the near future - let me know if you'd be interested in those too.

I spoke too soon on these in my internet panic to get everything together. Slee has a set for me for when I take it in to get rid of my awful AHC gremlins.

I spoke too soon on these in my internet panic to get everything together. Slee has a set for me for when I take it in to get rid of my awful AHC gremlins.

So you're saying you're no longer interested in the springs, correct?

My LX470 could desperately use the torsion bars and springs if you would be willing to let go of both.

If the springs are still available, i will take them. What craft beer do you want? And where do i get said beer?

I'm giving 1st dibs to Nick T on the coil springs since he's local but I will message when I have the Tbars off the truck and see if you need em. Will probably be a month-ish before I put the new ones on.

My LX470 could desperately use the torsion bars and springs if you would be willing to let go of both.

CruiseLander - replied to your PM yesterday but no response. Wanted to verify i can pick up the springs this weekend.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom