100 Series HVAC Controller - NAV DELETE - (OEM+)

Enthusiast Level vs. OEM Level

  • Enthusiast

    Votes: 21 21.0%
  • OEM

    Votes: 79 79.0%

  • Total voters
    100
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really like this idea of an under the seat plate, but I have a different amp. Would you consider making them blank so the customer could make it work for them?
Absolutely can do a blank plate, or, I'll do ya one better - what amp do you have?

My plan is to integrate as many mounting patterns onto the plate as I can! That way folks can just use whatever holes work for their amp.
 
Absolutely can do a blank plate, or, I'll do ya one better - what amp do you have?

My plan is to integrate as many mounting patterns onto the plate as I can! That way folks can just use whatever holes work for their amp.
Awesome! It’s a JBL DSP4086
 
Back
Top Bottom