100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the Slee that was on my truck when I bought it. I don't think Slee sells a non-swing out version anymore. This one is now black, but otherwise, it's the same as in the photo.

I actually want a bumper with swing outs and have considered selling this one. Not sure if this is the best time or not, but if you like this one and we could come up with something that works for both of us, I might be game........

View attachment 2305467

Good luck...

Shout out to @wct49 and @offr0adlim0 for sprucing up my wife’s ride.

New passenger exhaust manifold
Suspension refresh (all rubber and shocks)
Oil change
Heater Ts

the roll and dampening are back to normal and its ready for 200k more

Shout out to @wct49 and @offr0adlim0 for sprucing up my wife’s ride.

New passenger exhaust manifold
Suspension refresh (all rubber and shocks)
Oil change
Heater Ts

the roll and dampening are back to normal and itscreadyvfor
Thank you for the business Shush.

Getting Berkley’s truck sorted out for her to take to Southern in August.

Tire is going back under the truck and I don’t want to buy a new tire. If she gets a flat it will be where USAA can come fix her up.

Anyone sitting on a stock 18” spare tire?

I have good 16” Michelin and I have a 16” wheel but if I don’t use this 18” wheel it’s just going to be in the way until the swingouts go back on one day.

Just the tire and only if it’s somewhere in your way and you want it gone

C3A5CA80-A3FA-45BD-A716-EEC0BFB1DB7C.jpeg

6CE53D0B-ADD8-40D2-A4DB-19246DBE690C.jpeg

Yep. I meant they weren't the original, no-longer-silver OEMs. My original ones are kind of generally grey inside, but are by no means still reflective

Of course mine were replaced because Berkley did a header into a Lexus going 50 mph.

Wax today and a nice layer of Fluid Film before it goes back into service

Pre - spray

View attachment 2316855
Did you recently move to MN and not tell us? That FF is the nastiest stuff and unnecessary down here. I've had cars for decades without the first sign of undercarriage rust. While I get it for "patina preservation," having FF underneath is the equivalent of my 80 with a leaking oil pump seal: It's always just wet and nasty and needs to be cleaned off..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom