100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking a small fridge for my work truck so it would go in back seat.

Plus the older I get I have to piss more. No need to being in a hurry in the woods.

Also as we stated last time JT a single fridge was not going to cut it next time.

IMG_4566.PNG

Anyone parting out a 100 around here?

Looking for a tailgate for my buddy

There is a 2000 100 at the U-Auto-Pull-It in Bossier, LA.

Yeah Bomar is down to a 39" waist so he's not heavy on that these days.

That said, I love mine on the drivers rear seat area. I can access without opening those awful swingouts.

One kid on small seat. One on the 3rd row.

Bomar is skinnier than me. What's the trick? Keto diet?

2001 non-nav in Birmingham - Trussville, AL on Craigslist. $9,400. 160k miles

Driver's side front door panel from a 2007 LC. I bought it to replace a panel on my '98, but the top trim color is different and will drive me nuts! Panel is "ivory leather" with what looks to be gray trim. Excellent shape! $175 (near Flora, MS)
panel 1.jpg
panel 2.jpg
panel 3.jpg

Driver's side front door panel from a 2007 LC. I bought it to replace a panel on my '98, but the top trim color is different and will drive me nuts! Panel is "ivory leather" with what looks to be gray trim. Excellent shape! $175 (near Flora, MS)
View attachment 1460883 View attachment 1460884 View attachment 1460885

i think i want this for an 04! Body shop couldn't find one and tried to 'stitch' together a tear in mine and the panel switch is messed up!

still have it?

i think i want this for an 04! Body shop couldn't find one and tried to 'stitch' together a tear in mine and the panel switch is messed up!

still have it?

yes. This one is very nice (just dusty from sitting in my shop)

yes. This one is very nice (just dusty from sitting in my shop)

I'll take it - PM your paypal or however you'd like to be paid then I will arrange pickup on my off week one day if you dont' mind.... It wouldn't be out of the question for me to drive over from Meridian one afternoon

I'll take it - PM your paypal or however you'd like to be paid then I will arrange pickup on my off week one day if you dont' mind.... It wouldn't be out of the question for me to drive over from Meridian one afternoon

PM sent. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom