100 series armor and suspension Outline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thumbs up for taking the time to link everything, helping out newbies and veterans alike.

Nice Thread

This is great. Saves tons of time in searching for exactly what's linked in the first thread.

Of course, I've already done all the searching :doh: but it'll save me when I go back to refresh myself on any of these threads.

I've been trying to search for pics of LX470s with the updated ARB combo bar as I have a lead on a brand new one for $800, but the site likes to time out on me this morning. If there's a good thread with lots of pics of that particular bumper (03+) then I'd love to see it linked in the OP here as well.

This is great. Saves tons of time in searching for exactly what's linked in the first thread.

Of course, I've already done all the searching :doh: but it'll save me when I go back to refresh myself on any of these threads.

I've been trying to search for pics of LX470s with the updated ARB combo bar as I have a lead on a brand new one for $800, but the site likes to time out on me this morning. If there's a good thread with lots of pics of that particular bumper (03+) then I'd love to see it linked in the OP here as well.
$800 for brand new? blackfriday came too early for you I guess

Someone should add TJM skids to the list. It is a great alternative for those who are not hardcore rock crawlers, great replacement over the OEM at a very affordable price.
With that said, it is a special order part, 4-6 weeks. I ordered the oil skid, should be here around DEC. Will post pic once installed.

Oil Pan Skid
Dirty Parts

Transfer case Skid
Dirty Parts

Ikarus' LX470 Offroad Build

I installed it around page 5-6. Few pics in there

Mine's a 2003—quick and dirty pic dump, but maybe this'll work for you?

Dropbox - ARB - Simplify your life

(Not sure why it appends `Simplify your life` to it. Do what you want with your life, man.)

Good thread! It is nice to have it all in one place. Dobinsons is another suspension option.

Didn't see anyone mention sliders which was weird, so:

4X4LABS Sliders*:
100 Series Landcruiser Sliders

*DIY Available

ARB:
Cruiser Outfitters

Bump It Off-Road:
Step: Custom Step Sliders For 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
Tube: Custom Made Tube Sliders For 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser

Cruisin' Off-Road:
Cruisin Off Road - Armour for Land Cruisers - Sliders

Metal Tech 4x4**:
Metal Tech 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Sliders

Outpost Off-Road/OPOR**:
OPOR 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Sliders (Raw Steel)

**I believe these are the same design, with the former being powder-coated and the latter only offered bare.

Rocky Road Outfitters:
LC: 100 Series Rock Sliders: Toyota 100 Series Rock Sliders, Landcruiser and Kicker Rock sliders
LX: LX470 Rock Sliders: Lexus LX470 Rock Sliders

Slee Off-Road:
Slee - Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser Rock Sliders

Trail Tailor:
Trail Tailor

White Knuckle Off-Road/WKOR:
Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser / Lexus LX470 Rock Sliders - White Knuckle Off Road Products

I think that covers it before getting into custom/one-off stuff or small overseas shops.

Didn't see anyone mention sliders which was weird, so:

4X4LABS Sliders*:
100 Series Landcruiser Sliders

*DIY Available

ARB:
Cruiser Outfitters

Bump It Off-Road:
Step: Custom Step Sliders For 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
Tube: Custom Made Tube Sliders For 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser

Cruisin' Off-Road:
Cruisin Off Road - Armour for Land Cruisers - Sliders

Metal Tech 4x4**:
Metal Tech 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Sliders

Outpost Off-Road/OPOR**:
OPOR 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Sliders (Raw Steel)

**I believe these are the same design, with the former being powder-coated and the latter only offered bare.

Rocky Road Outfitters:
LC: 100 Series Rock Sliders: Toyota 100 Series Rock Sliders, Landcruiser and Kicker Rock sliders
LX: LX470 Rock Sliders: Lexus LX470 Rock Sliders

Slee Off-Road:
Slee - Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser Rock Sliders

Trail Tailor:
Trail Tailor

White Knuckle Off-Road/WKOR:
Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser / Lexus LX470 Rock Sliders - White Knuckle Off Road Products

I think that covers it before getting into custom/one-off stuff or small overseas shops.

HAHA wow brain fart. Thanks!

Added Skid Plates to the first post. Also added a Video in the second post.

BUMP

TTT for the newbs :flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom