10 years with the 60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great stuff and congrats. I like the evolution over time.

I've had my 60 since 2003 and just drove it yesterday.

A shiny new noise maker has arrived for it.

20150117_102009.jpg

Could you share some information on the inside spare tire carrier. Specifically, how it's mounted and secured
in the cargo area. Also, the dimensions and measurements of the metal pieces used to construct.

Thanks

it's bolted through the floor, with the holes laid out so they hit the high portions of the ribs. 0.25" plate, 1.5" sch40 pipe, 1.5" butt weld 90, plate water jetted with the 6/5.5 bolt pattern and some studs.

Where are your new headers from? I have an exhaust leak at the manifold and want to get headers myself, but Man-a-Fre is questionable at the moment. They from SOR?

Where are your new headers from? I have an exhaust leak at the manifold and want to get headers myself, but Man-a-Fre is questionable at the moment. They from SOR?

Contact Al. I contacted him off line via his email and I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

Contact Al. I contacted him off line via his email and I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

Could you PM me his email? Or point me where to find it. Thanks!

Thanks. I wasn't sure if there was a "private" email other than the public one posted.

Whelp, after ten years of service, on several cruisers, my first set of 33x9.50 ats reached the end of the road.
Since bfg wouldn't listen to my requests to make 5 or 6 more of them for me, I had to go with the 10.5s. Figured I'd try a set of steelie wagons too. And since gray is quickly becoming my favorite colour....

20150221_084947.jpg

Sweet. I dig the wheel color.

What are your impressions of mounting the 10.5" wide tire on the stock wheels?

What tire pressure are you running?

I have all of about 2 miles on them so far. Psi is at whatever the tire place put in them...probably about 40psi. Just from a strictly visual aspect they looked ok, no distortion in the middle of the tread. Once I get some miles on them and see how/if they wear I'll adjust pressure.

i don't drive the ol girl much any more, between the 40 on the weekends and the 80 for work during the week. so i figured it was time to do something. i was procrastinating about it, but the time was right so......

i registered it as an antique:flipoff2:. now it has life time registration and no more annual safety inspections or emissions.
it's going to see some garage time here shortly. the old sor header finally had a rather noticeable blow out. the new header is going on in front of a stainless 2.5" exhaust. another round of frame repair. probably going to cut the rear quarters off it then redo something with the rear bumper to wrap around the corners more. it has new front springs and things. and probably a complete refresh of the cooling system.

june15.jpg

1/2 a decade for me and the weekender. Looking forward to completing my first decade with her.

Need open headers sound clip!

:hillbilly:

Very nice on the plates. How have the AT's been doing for ya?

Need open headers sound clip!

:hillbilly:

Very nice on the plates. How have the AT's been doing for ya?

video be better, she's a fire breather. and in Pa we only have one plate, none of that front plate nonsense.
i'll need to do something with air pressure. so far there are only a few hundred miles on them. the old header blew out awhile ago and i'm only now getting around to do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom