For Sale 00-02 100 landcruiser (used) Master cylinder. Delmarva USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have the master cylinder from my 2000 100 series Land Cruiser US gas 4.7 WITH ABS TRAC used in 2000 to 2002 L/C's. Bought rebuilt kit, cleaned per service manual. Took to Delaware Toyota Dealer for bleed as it is recommended to bleed this system with OBD connection. Toyota declined to bleed citing liabilities etc etc. Ended up buying new one for $2000 plus and replacing myself in a parking lot next to dealership. saved $500 and took back to bleed. I am original owner with 266K miles currently. Old unit is cleaned and was informed by Yota tech that honing M/C would be a place to start. Not convinced this unit is beyond usage. Unit was cleaned thoroughly and put back in original box with new Piston in booster and old piston in package. Booster PN 47050-60041. I will sell this unit "AS IS" for parts for $500 plus US shipping. Just seems to have some usability. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Rob in 21901

MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC3.jpg

MC4.jpg

MC5.jpg

Have the master cylinder from my 2000 100 series Land Cruiser US gas 4.7 WITH ABS TRAC used in 2000 to 2002 L/C's. Bought rebuilt kit, cleaned per service manual. Took to Delaware Toyota Dealer for bleed as it is recommended to bleed this system with OBD connection. Toyota declined to bleed citing liabilities etc etc. Ended up buying new one for $2000 plus and replacing myself in a parking lot next to dealership. saved $500 and took back to bleed. I am original owner with 266K miles currently. Old unit is cleaned and was informed by Yota tech that honing M/C would be a place to start. Not convinced this unit is beyond usage. Unit was cleaned thoroughly and put back in original box with new Piston in booster and old piston in package. Booster PN 47050-60041. I will sell this unit "AS IS" for parts for $500 plus US shipping. Just seems to have some usability. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Rob in 21901

View attachment 1762491

View attachment 1762492

View attachment 1762493

View attachment 1762494

View attachment 1762495
Hello. So you still have the part? I need to know if a particular part inside the pump is in good condition. I am sending attached to this message, the picture of the part I mean.
I will wait for your reply. Thanks.

IMG-20190330-WA0001.jpg

I do still have the unit complete plus 1 new piston.
I would like to know if the part i show you in the picture is in good condition. Could you write to me directly to my email address? carloquntela@arcor.de
I am bringing other spare parts from the United States in the next days, and I could take the opportunity to bring this unit too, bit I need to know if that part is perfectly fine. Please watch the attached picture in my other message and you could say to me if that part is ok so that we can make the business. I can pay your trough PayPal.
Please send me an email with your answer, so we can do this quickly.
The problem of my Unit is that because of the wear of that part I showed you, the pump make terrible noises while driving...so loud, that the vehicle vibrates. What was the problem of your unit?
Thanks. Best Regards.

if that picture is your piston, you can see the piston claro in my picture. mine is brand new plus the old one. You piston is definitely different. what make and model is your Toyota? I would rather communicate through here thank you.

if that picture is your piston, you can see the piston claro in my picture. mine is brand new plus the old one. You piston is definitely different. what make and model is your Toyota? I would rather communicate through here thank you.
Hello. This is another piston that is inside the pump...it position is after the piston you are showing in the pictures. Its a Land Cruiser 2002 100 Series. Engine 1HDFTV.

Emails returning. I will remove this part and photo for you. Is it the correct email?? Thanks

I think the OP is being clear. Here he is selling what is shown in the pictures being sold AS-IS FOR PARTS.

In other words, the OP is not sure if the used master cylinder is good at all, it's untested, so he is selling as a core with no warranty. He's not convinced it's bad but it could very well be a boat anchor.

That is how I read this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom