Wheels that work, part numbers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.durangomagazine.com
Lets see if we can get a list of wheels that work and get this added to the FJ60/62 facts section.

Please only post if you have PART NUMBER, MANUFACTURER, MODEL, and SIZE of the wheel you have used and it fit without problems. If you had to grind the caliper please note.

Example taken from the 40 facts... My understanding is this wheel is no longer available.

TEC51-5883S3.5, 4 wheel parts, Black Rock Crawler, 15x8/3.5" Backspace

These worked for me. Series 51 black rockcrawlers from 4wpw.com
Part # 51-5883R2.5
15X8 2.5 inch back space. Just barely rubbed the caliper on one side. If the paint.job on the wheel was thinner I don't think they would have rubbed at all.

Rock Crawler Series 97, 2.5 backspacing, 5/16 spacer on front.
tiresa.JPG

Toyota 42601-60262-03 is a 16x6" with 3.75" BS. Heavy duty grey steel wheel. You will clear the calipers and TRE's however lose .5" total stance.

Unique 7760 series steel 16x7" with 4" BS will work and clear the TRE's. (Thanks to Rob Mullen for sourcing this number years ago). You will clear the stock calipers, and TRE's however lose 1" total stance. You may rub inner wells if running 255/85R16. You can order the Uniques custom BS'd from the factory to 3.5" BS.

21-7760 is white
42-7760 is black
27-7760 is chrome

The factory steel wheels are considerably heavier then the Uniques, however I have not had any issues with the Uniques yet.

hth's

gb

JDay said:
Unique Wheel 27-7760 3.5in backspacing

16x7
6 on 5.5

John-Who did you order them from?

I got them through Discount Tire a couple of years ago. I had the part number, and made sure the guy called Unique while I was there.

Rock Crawler by Pro Comp 15x10-5.5" REV 2.5" BS. Part #51-5183R2.5.

Reverse backspacing that really put the wheel out there. Flares would be recommended. Slight touch at caliper, but it was so slight I just ran them and let it work itself in rather than trying to grind the caliper.

Running 35x12.5 BFG A/T's on them.
Mud Wheel.jpg

JDay said:
Unique Wheel 27-7760 3.5in backspacing

16x7
6 on 5.5

I just e-mailed Bob DeYoung at the Unique/Cragar Factory and he confirmed the part number, but said they were 4 inch B/S, not .35
Bryan

I just bought an fj62 and need 15 in" wheels that can wear a set of 15x12.5x33 procomp tires. Hope this plays out to wear I get a set in time for moab..

Toadhopper said:
I just e-mailed Bob DeYoung at the Unique/Cragar Factory and he confirmed the part number, but said they were 4 inch B/S, not .35
Bryan

They allowed a special order with 3.5-inch backspacing. I made sure the guy at Discount called and confirmed they would build them.

Just picked these up from Summit...
# USW-84-5860L 15x8 daytona wheel 6 x 5.5 lug (pictured above). I had to use a 1/4 in spacer, other wise they would have rubbed a bit (minimally).
For 41 bucks, they were a BARGIAN!

Chicago

chicago said:
Just picked these up from Summit...
# USW-84-5860L 15x8 daytona wheel 6 x 5.5 lug (pictured above). I had to use a 1/4 in spacer, other wise they would have rubbed a bit (minimally).
For 41 bucks, they were a BARGIAN!

Chicago

did you need longer wheel studs with the spacer?

TOY350 - can you post a pic of your whole truck to show the stance? Thanks...

Kavik said:
TOY350 - can you post a pic of your whole truck to show the stance? Thanks...

Click on my 4 Sale link in my sig line, those pics should show you the stance. If you need more let me know.

Toadhopper said:
I just e-mailed Bob DeYoung at the Unique/Cragar Factory and he confirmed the part number, but said they were 4 inch B/S, not .35 Bryan

Correct. They will be able to order them direct from the factory in 3.5" though.

They used to be able to go less, but thier outer manufacturer changed a while back and the max movement is 1/2" off stock sizing now. At least this was the case when I placed an order last year.

hth's

gb

tclndcrz said:
did you need longer wheel studs with the spacer?

NOPE, still had pleanty of stud...The PO had the spacers on there before I did too. I did tighten the F*#K out of the lugs though.

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom