CSC July 2013 Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the Summer months still upon us the July meeting brought out about the typical size group for a July mtg. From what I counted we had 11 - 80 series, 1-100 series, 1-62 series, 2-1st gen 4runner and 1 s/b Tacoma. I know I missed a few but you get the idea.

The meeting was short as the Run of the month was the next morning so a few of us departed earlier. I believe 1 new member showed up with another white 80 series and a few other newly joined members came by.

We talked about communications during the meeting specifically having a CB on the runs. There are some loaner CB's that a few members have so anyone that wants to join a run in the future and does not have a CB speak up and we can get you a loaner.

100_1560.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More July pictures

100_1563.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1565.jpg

July meeting

100_1566.jpg

100_1567.jpg

100_1568.jpg

More pics

100_1569.jpg

100_1570.jpg

100_1571.jpg

July 2013 mtg

100_1572.jpg

100_1573.jpg

100_1574.jpg

Wish I could of made it but my son was born wed morning and we didn't get home from hospital til Friday afternoon, dead tired. I'll definitely make the August meet. Looks like the club gains at least 3 more rigs every month. Nice

Was great to see you guys and chat a bit, and having to head out early to get back to work made for a short meeting for me. Thanks also for a productive meeting, and I'm still giving thought to a November run of Harquahala Peak for the West siders. Will post more info, and talk to more members at the next meeting,

Wish I could of made it but my son was born wed morning and we didn't get home from hospital til Friday afternoon, dead tired. I'll definitely make the August meet. Looks like the club gains at least 3 more rigs every month. Nice

congrats on the baby - and well wishes to the mother :cheers:

Was great to see you guys and chat a bit, and having to head out early to get back to work made for a short meeting for me. Thanks also for a productive meeting, and I'm still giving thought to a November run of Harquahala Peak for the West siders. Will post more info, and talk to more members at the next meeting,

Yeah I'll defiantly be up for that one let me know if you still want to run a scouting trip up there

Do it! That would be an awesome run I have never been to that area. I read there are some nice ruins to see there too.

I was there years ago with another club. There are a couple of old buildings, and a mine, on the way up. Road going up is pretty civilized, but there is one section that is so steep that they paved it. Used to be remains of several buildings up at the top. There were also a lot of information plaques that were pretty interesting. I have hear that it has deteriorated since I was there. It looked like there was another trail that lead away, northish, from the top of the mountain, but we did not have time to follow it. Good scenery and good history lesson, stocker friendly. John

yeah, it was stocker friendly when we were up there last, more than 15 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom