Land Rover Disco cupholder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I had posted this awhile ago... guess not. I searched and couldn't find it.

This is a Discovery cupholder that fits perfect. I first noticed it on a friend's Discovery 2 while on a trip and figured it would work on the 80. Comes in really handy.

mount it far enough forward that you can power the seat forward and not too far to hit your drink on the radio. If you don't pull the pass. seat forward, you could mount 2 on that side.
SNV30463.jpg
SNV30464.jpg
SNV30468.jpg

Very nice find...are these an accessory type item or a stock interior item that you can get at the dealership??

If I got one.....Mr. Cupholder logo, meet Mr. Grinder...

How does it mount?

: hijack: the new style flip open -"swiss army knife" style cupholder in the new range rover is pretty neat, and I have been thinking of modifying one for our purposes...keep y'all posted.

: hijack: the new style flip open -"swiss army knife" style cupholder in the new range rover is pretty neat, and I have been thinking of modifying one for our purposes...keep y'all posted.

Amazing idea! I have a Range Rover with that cup holder on the passenger side but I never thought of trying to incorporate it in the Land Cruiser!

Console Twin

Here's my final product...
DSCN0532.JPG

The Disco cupholder fits w/ a couple screws (included w/ cupholders). This is literally a 2 min. add-on w/ a phillips head.
There is a 'centering nub' that you can drill a hole for OR just cut off w/ a utility knife. It is nice and stable and really holds any size drink.

Luckily, no LR logos anywhere ;) It looks nice and stock.

Nice rear cupholder Tominator!

+That's so funny, FirstToy. I saw one in a buddy's Disco yesterday and the same thing crossed my mind.
Sounds like my next mod.

Great find...........the only thing I would be worried about is having it leak power steering fluid and motoroil all over your carpet :rolleyes:

$25 a pop? No thanks.

Yeah it's a fun mod if you like, I just put it out there for people. It is really handy to have, I really like it.

The OEM dash cupholder costs $65 so if someone were thinking of that, the LR one is a ton more useful and in a better location. Might be a fun alternative

I have a 2nd one if someone is interested in buying it, hit me offline. mine is Tan color (they come in grey to I think). You can get them on ebay, craigslist or expedition exchange... I'll stay away from the LR dealer please! ;)

Yeah it's a fun mod if you like, I just put it out there for people. It is really handy to have, I really like it.

The OEM dash cupholder costs $65 so if someone were thinking of that, the LR one is a ton more useful and in a better location. Might be a fun alternative

I have a 2nd one if someone is interested in buying it, hit me offline. mine is Tan color (they come in grey to I think). You can get them on ebay, craigslist or expedition exchange... I'll stay away from the LR dealer please! ;)

:lol:

Finally, LR got something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom