My lifted FJ60 PICS! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
lots of pics cause i like pics and so does everyone else!:beer:

digicam016.jpg

digicam017.jpg

digicam018.jpg

digicam021.jpg

digicam022.jpg

digicam023.jpg

digicam024.jpg

digicam026.jpg

digicam027.jpg

digicam003.jpg

digicam004.jpg

digicam002.jpg

in this pic only the rear was lifted.... otherwise i dont think the front tire shown woulda been just barley touching and woulda had a better contact.

digicam012.jpg

Looks great. I just lifted mine as well and got it up on 33's. I like the stance on 35's too. Hopefully a few years down the road when I can afford to dump enough money into it, i will go with a full OME setup, or maybe SOA, and get on 35's or 36's.

That looks excellent. Thanks for the pics.

Are you running the setup that you have in your signature? how many inches of lift do you have? it seems that you can fit those 35's nicely don't know at full flex but from what I see you have enough room to fit them.

Looks great, have fun with the clean-up! Thanks for the pics.

Brian

What length of shackles are you running? Looks pretty nice.

Beauty!!!!
Nice wheelin pics too!
Got MUD?

Chicago

im about to put 35s on my sua cruiser...

what gears do you have? how does the truck feel? rubbing? swaybars? what do your tires actually measure? any other info?

ditto on everything tclndcrz asked and also are you running stick gears with the 35s and if so does it suck?

I've got stock with 33s and dont mind it, in fact, I like the lower RPMS for the highway. It's a little weak in the low end so I was just wondering how he liked it with 35s and stock.

Are you running the setup that you have in your signature? how many inches of lift do you have? it seems that you can fit those 35's nicely don't know at full flex but from what I see you have enough room to fit them.

sure am. roughly 5" at full flex they tuck great no rub up front. in the rear the backspacing is a little off by my book so they rub out back real quick like on the inner wells... next purchase will be 2.5" backspace wheels. then it will be great.

What length of shackles are you running? Looks pretty nice.

they are the 6 3/8" pin to pin shackels from 4+
part number GSK-1060L on www.man-a-fre.com
i think they are 2.8ish inches lift over stock. i dont rember. i did my math a while back and dont have my notes anymore.

Blew out your parking brake???

haha actually i filled the little finger thingys on the pressure plate with mud and the clutch wouldnt engauge... had to tow her home... all fixed now tho. and i allways put block under the wheels when i work on her just in case:cheers:

nice job! what's the other project car in the garage? I bet your neighbors love you!

That would be my once award winning show truck.... 2000 Chevy S-10 Bagged all around laying frame. running 17 and 18" wheels flip out in dash screen full tweed interior shaved door handles, 3rd brake light, cab moldings, and antenna. was doing some work a while back and havent put her back together yet.
you can see my 70 chevy kinda in a couple of the pics too.

and neighbors.... haha well use your imagination. I am however nice and stop work once the street lights kick on.

im about to put 35s on my sua cruiser...

what gears do you have? how does the truck feel? rubbing? swaybars? what do your tires actually measure? any other info?

the worst gears ever... stock... feels great on the freeway. rubbing only because of the backspace of teh wheels currently, i beleive they currently measure 34.5" i just measured not long ago. lots of info what would you like to know?

ditto on everything tclndcrz asked and also are you running stick gears with the 35s and if so does it suck?

on the highway they are great around town not so much offroad well my poor clutch has smoked once or twice...

i NEED GEARS!!!!! i got all sorts of things to trade..... anyone need a 4L60E? only has 75,xxx miles................:grinpimp::grinpimp: (p.s. I want 4.88 if available...)

body lift?!:confused:

no sir all suspension. maybe a 1" body lift later to clear 37's.... or a sawzall.....

You need to wash that thing!! :D

when you gonna bring the 62 by i wanna see it. maybe once my mechanic at work fixes his birf on his 62 the 3 of us can go out and have some fun.

hope i got everyones questions

but seriously I do have a 4L60E that i would probally be willing to trade for some gears or even more preferably 3rd members....

Trent

Fiona looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom