For Sale BUILT fjz80, 4"slee/ome, custom 3link front, 35"km2s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This rig is well built with all the right parts to tackle the harder trails but still has all the creature comforts of a luxury suv. I really need a pickup bed. Maybe i should just cut the back off it and make a pseudo chevy avalanche? :D

Last edited:
tryin for some pix, these are with radius arms, but you can see its a nice, clean rig with a unique front bumper
securedownload11122.jpg
securedownload111.jpg

some of the pics dont show the sliders and bumpers....but you see the vehicle so i used them...

That bumper looks like one I built YEARS ago, way to rip off my design!!!

Post reported scumbag! :mad:

That bumper looks like one I built YEARS ago, way to rip off my design!!!

Post reported scumbag! :mad:

PM me a cell number and i can text pics to anyone who wants specifics... Please dont waste my time though if ur not really 'in the market' for a built 80 ready to go camping/wheeling/dding right now!!:p

I'd like to see the condition of the interior. :beer:

Do you have the 3rd row?

No prob, its dark. Ill get those tomorrow. I have the 3rd rrow seating n the garage not installed, grey leather in great shape

I can text pics to serious buyers if u PM me a cell number. I got some of the interior for those who asked as well, but the lightings really bed as the sun casts big shadows, etc...

I think i got pics sent out to everyone who gave me their number. If i missed anyone please let me know.

I tried to send you a PM but it didn't work. I might be interested in a trade. Chad.

Id be interested in a clean 99-02 4runner and few thousand in cash as well. Trying to keep deals in the 'local' area, somewhat, so we can both see eachothers vehicles in person before getting into a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom