For Sale STOLEN: BJ71 w/ Maggiolina Roof top tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our vehicle was stolen in San Francisco on the 13th Sept.
Any Suggestion on how to pursue the matter further would be appreciated.

If anyone knows of a b71, parts for a bj71 or a maggiolina roof top tent for sale please let us know.
IMG_20100802_181416.jpg

IMG_20100802_181425.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
That's a damn shame...... sorry to hear... Wish I was in SF, I'd be on the lookout.

SH!T! thats horrible. Im in East Bay and will certainly keep my eyes open.

I live in constant fear of something like this happening to my rig.

Best of luck with the recovery.

Wow that sucks! Good luck with the recovery.

I saw your for sale thread. I was oogling over it. I'm on the East Coast so it wasn't me. Good luck. Get the word out on all of the forums you can quickly. FJ Cruiser forums has picked off a couple of thieves!

I have a shop on the peninsula and will keep and eye out,it can never be sold,so searching for parts adds might be your best bet or it might turn up with no drivetrain? Did anyone previously look at the rig when it was for sale? I would suspect someone who looked at it might have come back to steal it,who knows it could be someone on this board.Good luck with the search...

BUMMER:frown:I hope it is found!I think I met You In Ophir at Himay's.I hope you had a great trip before this happend.If it shows up in Ophir I will let you know.

That sucks!

How likely is it to be heading down south? Once the truck is across the border, it would be nearly impossible to recover.

Last edited:
sorry to see this happen to you!

i forwarded this to my little bay area group of cruiserheads.

by any chance was it insured?

Wes, Im sorry to hear your rig got stolen dude.....
Are you guys still in the the US ?

I'll keep my eyes open here in the SoCal Area...

Hope yah get it back dude....!!

I will keep a look out as well, no i did not steal it :rolleyes:

it is an awesome truck, hopefully you can find it soon, its definitely not a common model and should stand out easily

I don't know how many of them are out there, But I saw a vehicle with the same color and bumper, I just don't remember if it had the RTT. It was in Lehi Utah at a gas station last Tuesday. Again I am not sure it was the same truck, but it was the first 70 I had seen in Utah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom