Trade Feeler: Sale or trade-Beautifully built Fj62, expedition style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOTE** i have the exact same post already but I didnt even put what it was in the title so I had to repost.

Recent pics can be seen at https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/40087-60-series-registry-69.html you will need to scroll half way down to see them. or to see the original build you can look up "raffle Rig from 2008". It was built by the Rising sun folks and raffled off by the colorado 4wd association.

Let me first say that Email is best josh@JHCustombuilders.com[/EMAIL"]josh@JHCustombuilders.com"]josh@JHCustombuilders.com[/EMAIL]

This is a great rig. Its in great condition and runs well. I would like to make the jump to an FZJ80 so I would like to put it up for sale or trade but if i cant get enough or find an 80 i feel good about i will keep it. Asking price is $9500 or i will trade for an 80 series 93 or newer with 175k or less on the clock. I would like the 80 to be mildly built. IE: OME, bumpers, sliders, factory lockers or arbs. I realize the trade may or may not be straight up and I am open to reasonable offers or ideas. It is built to drive to the spot and wheel. It can run 35's easily but i preferred 33's for what i used it for. I have taken it on 7+ hour trips and it will go 75 -80 no problem with AC on.

Features on the truck:
Odometer says 254k but....
Clean rebuilt engine, axles, approx 10k miles ago with new radiator, water pump, thermostat, brake master cylinder/booster
Transmission and transfer separated cleaned and resealed
Arb air lockers front and rear with ARB compressor
4.88's installed
Arb Front Bull Bar
Warn 9500xdi used once
3.5" heavy/heavy Alcan Lift
1" body Lift
Rodneys extreme valve body
Tranny Cooler
Safari Snorkle
5-33x12.50r15 on Rock Crawler Wheels. Spare is brand new
Hella 3000's
Tuffy console w/cb mounted on it
Drivers seat re stuffed with new foam from SOR
Front and rear SOR Tuff Duck seat covers
Rear Tuffy Pull out Drawer with Custom Built Deck
Slee Rear Bumper(actual truck on Slee site) and not in production anymore
MAF 38 gallon long range fuel tank
Solid Rock Off Road Custom Fabricated Slider/steps
Upgraded front headlight harness. Lights havent been upgraded yet but light harness is installed already
AC is converted to whatever its supposed to be now( i cant remember what the spec name is)

Bad or things that I would change:
Dash has a small crack on it on drivers side above gauges
paint was done new by Maaco about 2 years ago and has since dulled up on the hood and roof. If i keep it i will repaint it
Radio works well except theres a short between deck and face so it flashes. I would also replace if i keep it and get some a better system but thats just a picky thing of mine

I can tell you this truck doesn't look or feel anything like 254K miles!!! VERY NICE TRUCK!!

Bump

probably cause it's not 254k. motor was rebuilt, axles are rebuilt, some tranny components were replaced. t case gears may have that mileage on them, but the gaskets don't ;)

Good luck with the sale Josh!

Thanks for the inquiries. I am working on some more pics but computer is not cooperating.

Way awesome! Good luck with the sale.

I lust for this truck!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Good luck with its sale!
Butt

Beauty. What MPG are you running?

I have been asked that alot... To be honest when I bought my first 60 16 years ago I tracked it and realized tracking MPG in a cruiser is not really worth it and I would just have to drive them for the love of driving them so I cant honestly say... Based on the trips i have taken i would guess that its prob in the 15mpg on the highway and 12 in the city... Its got a 38 gallon tank in it so i rarely run it all the way dry. Sorry!

That thing is sweet. Can you let me know if you still have your cruiser. i maybe ready to buy it. You don't want a 2005 f150 king ranch

just wanted to let everyone know that the truck is now living in Memphis Tennessee with its new owner. Thanks for all the interest and thanks again to the Rising Sun Guys who put so much work into it. I enjoyed its time with me and the new owner will enjoy it as well i am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom