97 fzj 80 lifted and locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 80 Series Toyota Landcruiser
$9000 O.B.O.
Call Dave 702-468-1456 or email davesriver@hotmail.com

Modifications/Specifications

Drive train

Slee Off Road Double Cardigan Drive Shafts front and rear. Front has been rebuilt ~100 miles on it; rear brand new ~2K miles ago.
Chromoly axle shafts and Birfields front axle (Longfields).
4.88 gears (stock is 4.10).
Factory Electric Lockers Front and Rear. (Rear e-locker motor needs to be rebuilt as it is not engaging)
Spare rear third member with stock gears (in case you want to go to an Aussie locker) instead of fixing e-locker.
Addition of Center Diff Lock Switch - allows more control of differentials both on and off road.
Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines - allows full articulation of suspension and "firms up" the braking.

Suspension/Tires/Wheels

Slee Off Road 6" Springs.
Bilstein 5150 Series Shocks front, 7100 Series Shocks rear with Remote Reservoirs.
Custom built Adjustable Front Control Arms - maintains good castor, drives straight.
Custom built Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms - maintains proper driveline angles to eliminate vibrations.
Custom built Heavy Duty High Clearance Rear Lower Control Arms - stock arms are commonly bent while rock crawling.
Slee Heavy Duty Tie Rod. New tie rod ends and alignment 100 miles.
37" Toyo Open Country M/T with under 5K miles on them (new spare) mounted on Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Wheels - black powder coated.
1.5" Wheel Spacers - wider, more stable stance.
Trimmed rear quarter panels for better clearance.

Body Armor/Recovery

ARB Winch Bull Bar - modified for better clearance.
T-Max 10,000 lb. Winch.
Custom built rock sliders.
IPOR Transmission and Transfer Case Skid Plate.
Custom built High Clearance Rear Bumper with Swing-out Tire Carrier, Hi-Lift Jack mount, and auxiliary lighting.

Electrical/Misc.

New Alpine CD Head unit with "Full-Speed" iPod hook up.
Optima battery, The yellow top.
Slee Heavy Duty Headlight Harness with John Deere HIR Bulbs.
LED bulbs in factory courtesy lights.
Safari Snorkel raised air intake.
Aftermarket Tow Hitch.
Factory roof rack has been removed, holes filled, roof ridges lined.

Maintenance

This vehicle has been maintained very well. Oil and other fluids get changed regularly. This vehicle is reliable on and off the trail.
The engine has had Mobil 1 Full Synthetic for the last ~32k miles.
Trans has been flushed with Mobil 1 full synthetic in the last 100 miles.
Brake work: New front rotors and calipers with 100 series Land Cruiser pads. New rear brake pads less than 100 miles. The brake fluid was replaced with full synthetic.
Toyota Remanufactured Alternator at ~153k miles.
OEM EGR equipment: EGR and Regulator.
Distributor Cap, Rotor and Wires and Plugs.
Moon roof drain lines cleaned and flushed.
Interior was completely taken out, carpets cleaned, new jute insulation, 2 layers of Damplifier Pro Sound dampening put down.
Differentials have been flushed once since new gears were put in. Lucas Oil diff additive was added as well.
Front knuckles cleaned and repacked in conjunction with brake work.
PHH (Pesky Heater Hose) was replaced with OEM hose at ~140k miles.
Exhaust System (Catalytic Convertor, Piping, Muffler).

Condition of Body: This vehicle has been used as a trail rig. There are scratches dents, etc. The only major damage is to ps D pillar. All doors work and close fine.

Landcruiser (49).jpg
Landcruiser (46).jpg
S2010007.jpg

Last edited:
174,000 miles, I am looking for a stock taco, or 60 series looking to start over maybe try an expedition build.

good price...

Trade?

If you are at all interested in a built 62, let me know. I am halfway across the country though, so it would be an expedition in itself!

Though the expedition would be fun. I am looking for something to build!!

There is still plenty of work to be done... Gears, Longfields, Poly's, shock hoops, 5.3/5.7/6.0 Chebby...

I understand though!

PM Sent

PM replied

to the top!!

back to the top

shot ya another PM

bump!! :)

back to the top!!

Just wheeled with Dave this week end!

Very strong and well equipped 80!

Here is a pic I took with it all flexed out.

100_1245-1.jpg

I actually am hoping he doesn't sell it [subliminal message] don't buy it, don't buy it, don't buy it!!!:lol:;p

JK! Good luck Dave!

Pic's sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom