2010 stockton CA cruiser swap meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
that's right, we're going to host another swap meet. last year turned out really well although we filled up the parking lot at our complex pretty quickly so the location has been moved to a buddy chip's shop/yard. much bigger area and a lot easier to get in and out of. should be enough room for 100 cruisers plus.........

date: may 8th 2010
time: 9am to 2pm
location: 4932 waterloo road stockton CA ( 3/4 mile east of hwy 99 on right )
price: $10 per spot; 50/50 cash raffle, the rest goes to the land owner
attendance fee: freebie
food: we'll have a caterer/roachcoach on hand, lotsa junkfood within 1/2 mile
pets: NO
kids: only if they're supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!
show-n-shine: sure, so bring your cruisers!!!!!!! we'll come up with a prize.....

so dig up your old parts, load them in your cruiser and show up. might as well crack open your piggy bank wile you're at it. a few vendors have been invited and will be te the event as well.

please keep in mind that this event will be hosted on a friends property. he has invited us to have the swap meet there. i have a ton of respect for chip so let's make sure we behave accordingly, clean up after ourselves,......you get the point.

hope to see you there!!!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

Last edited:
ps: bring your RC rock crawlers, fc will have a course set up! :steer:

Always a good one. Gerog, I'm going to Bakersfield meet this weekend. Will try to make yours also.

John

reservations?

Georg, Do we need to make reservations for a spot or this will be a first come first save basis?i enjoyed last years gathering but a lil bit crowded i'm sure this new place will be better.i have a few things to sell and what ever money i make will go towards buying your front knuckle kit,if my head gets unscrewed i might put a for sale sign on the rig it self. maybe i'll ask Mrlocksmith (mark) if he and i could share a spot llike last year. looking forward to this event.:clap::bounce2::bounce2:

John:bang:

Thanks for posting up Georg!
Im making a plan for it! Missed past years, but I have a TON more crap that I need!

Georg you going to have any sag pwr steering brackets for the 2 f on hand ? I just might have to get up there

Georg, Do we need to make reservations for a spot or this will be a first come first save basis?i enjoyed last years gathering but a lil bit crowded i'm sure this new place will be better.i have a few things to sell and what ever money i make will go towards buying your front knuckle kit,if my head gets unscrewed i might put a for sale sign on the rig it self. maybe i'll ask Mrlocksmith (mark) if he and i could share a spot llike last year. looking forward to this event.:clap::bounce2::bounce2:

John:bang:

No need for reservations. The new spot is at least 3x larger than our parking lot.

See you in a few weeks.

Georg

Georg you going to have any sag pwr steering brackets for the 2 f on hand ? I just might have to get up there

Hey James.
I'll have some if the ps brackets for sale. Also, I'll be at the baki ralley tomorrow and will bring a few parts with me.
Georg

Darn ... I have a bass tournament that day. Guess I'll have to look forward to pictures of the after math.

No need for reservations. The new spot is at least 3x larger than our parking lot.

See you in a few weeks.

Georg

That would be awesome Georg,starting to find all the stuff need to sell at the swap meet.

bad timing?

What can you say when the wife plans your sons b-day party on the same date as the swap meet?:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
i guess i can plan for the the Petaluma swap meet in summer if they will have it again,another good swap meet that i will miss out on.you guys have fun and post some pics georg.

John:censor:

why can't there be anything like this in So. Cal?

because nobody's willing to organize one i'd guess??????:confused:

maybe you should take the reigns and run with the idea! :hmm:

I'm definitely going to be there. Chip was one helluva host, hes great guy to donate his land for this event. I went to the Early Bronco swap earlier this year, it was great even though there were only half dozen or so TLC's there. There is TONS of space for rigs. Be prepared to have fun and meet cool folks.

There's nothing like this is SoCal cause it sux! :flipoff2:
Only kidding man... :beer: Make the drive up! I went to Corona to get my FJ60!

Mcmain just a quick hijack,where are you located in the east bay and what year is your 60?thanks.

John:)

I donrt know about loading up the Cruiser but I am going to spend this weekend sorting out some stuff I have Post up what your looking for ! I really dont want to miss this one !

I'll most likely be there..

Have a Mother's day get together in Modesto that afternoon.. So if I come it'll be brief..

looking for a 62 series passenger mirror...

Edit:
Forgot to mention we will be caravaning from the bay area that morning... Multiple rigs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom